Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Hyungwon

Part 1: Hyungwon and y/n are roommates who barely see each other. So they get to know each other by letters they write for one another. The letters become quite romantic soon and they develop feelings for another - even though they never see each other.  One day before y/n leaves for Christmas, Hyungwon suddenly shows up...

Words Part 2

...Before you can say a word, he lays his hand on your cheek and the very plump lips kiss yours softly. You forget to breathe, forget who you are, where you are. All you can see is Hyungwon, all you can taste are his amazingly soft lips and all you can feel are the butterflies in your stomach and his hands slowly opening your towel...

____

Never in your life you felt this comfortable standing completely naked in front of a guy. But it feels like you'd know Hyungwon for ages already. All those soul-striptease in your letters made you already vulnerable enough. But he feels like a shelter, like safety. You know his soul is pure enough, he'd never judge you, no matter how much you hate or love your body.

"You're so beautiful...", he whispers, still standing behind you after your towel fell to the ground and his hand wanders over your naked, goosebump-covered skin. His deep voice runs shivers of arousal down your spine and the excitement of getting touched like this by someone, someone your actually barely know, someone you've seen maybe trice, takes completely over. You close your eyes and bite your lip, lie your hand in the back of his neck as he lets his plump lips brush over your skin.

"I've missed you...", you breathe and grind your ass against his hard crotch, love how his dick reacts.

"Fuck, babe I've missed you too!", he whispers into your ear while his hand, which made sure to not touch too much yet, run over your waist up to your boobs. He lets his fingertips glide over your hard nipples and you gasp, open your eyes and pull him back on your lips. He pinches your nipples while his tongue plays tenderly with yours. The hand that lied on your cheek the whole time wanders down your body as well and you feel the heat spreading in your guts. You kiss each oder wilder, greedier. Never in your life you've slept with a guy this fast but you're ready to give him all of you. It's like you melt under his touches like hot wax. His hand glides further down but stops at your lower abdomen. The anticipation is almost unbearable and you whine into the kiss.

"Please touch me!"

Hyungwon breaks the kiss and looks at you keenly.

"Are you sure?", he narrows his brows and tucks some of your loose hair behind your ear. "I don't wanna rush into this!"

You're so beaten by his words.

"But I want you!", you whisper against his lips and look at him desperately. "Please touch me!"

For another long moment he looks at you caring until his lips crush back on yours. Your tongue-play gets wilder and his hand keeps on caressing your nipples while the other wanders down to your core. A loud moan escapes your throat as his long fingers glide through your soaking center. Greedy you pull on his hair, dig your nails into the back of his neck and bend your body as he begins to rub your clit in a slow but steady rhythm.

"You like this?", he asks deeply while nibbling your neck and your ear.

"Fuck yes!", you gasp and hold tight on him. Hyungwon lays his arm around your waist and gives your the safety you need to not slip to the ground.

"Never thought you're this greedy!", he chuckles into your ear. "Want more?"

Before you can answer, his fingers glide deeper down and enter you slowly.