Like Cotton Candy Smut 🔞 / Kyun & Nalya

Nasty One. Contains Teasing, choking, dirty talk at its finest and cumplay. The word "Fuck" shows up about 40 times 😂 Enjoy 😂

Some of my Insta-Followers might remember this as The Min-Car-Smut 😂
It was a Nalya/Kyun story at the very beginning, until I changed it to Min and now I changed it back 😂

One year later

"Please, Baby!", Nalya snorts with laughter. "Please stop! My body hurts. You're making me throw up!"

"These jokes aren't even good!", Kyun laughs as well, loves the way his girlfriend almost slips off the hood of his car with laughter. "Why are your even laughing?"

For hours now they sit by the sea and are in a mood by now they laugh about basically everything. Nalya has such a dirty laugh and the way it echoes over the beach makes all of this even funnier.

Suddenly she turns silent and looks at him smiling.

"What?", he asks smirking and bites into his burger.

Nalya keeps on looking at him until she shakes her head giggling.

"What?!" Kyun asks again and leans closer. "What's going on in your head?"

"The sex with you is awesome!" she blurts out.

Surprised, he raises his brows.
"Well...That escalated quickly!", he chuckles. "But thank you, I can return that!"

"I'm not finished yet!", she giggles.

"Not?", he lets his burger sink and tilts his head. "Thought that was dick praising. Sorry! Okay!"

He sits straight and looks at her anticipated.

"You always thought that your biggest flex as a man is the way you use your dick!"

"It's not that?", he pouts playfully and Nalya laughs again.

"It is!", she chuckles. "But there's another thing that's way more important..."

"What's more important than the use of my dick? I don't get it?"

Again she laughs and Kyun watches her smiling. Gosh she's so beautiful.

"Never thought I'll met someone who makes me laugh like you do!"she smiles after she simmered down. And this time it's Kyun who laughs dirty.

"That's pretty stupid considering the fact how low your standard is when it comes to humor!"

"Shut up!", she pushes him lightly and joins him.

"See?", he munches. "You even laugh now and it wasn't even a joke!"

She rolls her eyes and straddles him. He's so happy she took off her shoes before she climbed on his hood. She would've demolished it by now with her clumsy ass. Speaking of ass. His hands immediately lay around it and he squeezes it smirking.

"Can you be serious for a second?", she asks smiling.

"Of course!", he says quickly and his hands wander up to her waist. She's not asking this question often so he should try to behave. "I'm sorry!"

Tenderly, she kisses him before smiling softly.

"You make me happy, Kyunnie!" she grins "I know I don't always wanna dig this up again but.. after Ryan I never thought I'd find something like this again... turns out I had no idea about love... until I met you..."

Kyun can't help but laugh again.
"Big words from someone who was so convinced she knows everything about it..."

"Oh god I know right?", she laughs as well and kisses him again.