Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun

Trigger Warning. The entire series has content such as violence, guns, blood and death. Please only read it if you feel comfortable with it.

Safe With Me Part 3

With your leg bouncing like crazy, you sit in Hyungwon's car while he drives like a madman through the city of Las Vegas. You're so relieved the boys immediately agreed to come with you. Without hesitation. Something inside of you is glad about the fact that the deal still is going to happen. So Kyun's work in the past two years wasn't in vain. And that also means that your father trusts him with his business but it makes makes you realize that there's only one reason he wants to get rid it him: You. And this thought alone almost kills you.

It takes you fifteen minutes until you finally arrive close to the store port the delivery will take place in front of.

"The police should be there by now...", you mumble and loosen your seatbelt. "We have to get closer carefully!"

Hyungwon, Wonho, Shownu and you get out of the car and wait for Kihyun, Minhyuk, and Joo to arrive before all of you take out your guns.

"We won't interfere with the polices' work!", you whisper and look at the others. "We only open fire if Kyun is in danger okay?"

The young men nod and you slowly walk up that way. After another five minutes later you arrive at a huge, dark, building.

Carefully you walk further seeking shelter by the cold wall of the building. As you sneak around the corner, you see your father and his men, including Kyun standing around, apparently waiting for the goods to arrive. Immediately Shownu stops all of you with a gesture and lays his finger on his lips. Silently you walk further, to hide behind some old, rusty containers. From here you can watch the deal without being seen.

"Where are the cops?", Ki whispers and looks around paranoid. He barely spoke the words when you suddenly feel yourself being jerked back and someone presses their hand on your mouth, while the others are pinned to the ground.

It's the police.

"We're innocent!", Hyungwon growls in a low voice but the cops won't let go of them. Angrily you rip the hand from your mouth.

"We're on your side for fuck's sake!", you rant quietly. "I'm y/n! Kyun's informant!"

Then you remember the code-word, Kyun gave you for cases like this. "Ch-Chicago!"

The officers look at each other until one of them nods and they let go of you.

"What are you doing here?", asks the one who just covered your mouth. "Kyun said you'd be at the mansion!"

For a moment you stare at him, confused. How does he know that? Did Kyun tell him to make sure you're okay? There's something in this dude's eyes that... makes you trust him.

"That was the plan...", you nod. "But the boys told me Kyun might be in danger here. I couldn't..."

That agent looks at you for a long moment. And in this long moment, it feels like he wanted to tell you that he knows. About you and Kyun. That he knows all of it - and understands.

"Alright...", he whispers after a few moments. "We have to wait for the moment the deal is settled. But I guarantee you that nothing will happen to him, okay?"

You nod gratefully before you look over to Kyun and your dad. The tension and nervousness are almost unbearable. The special agent tells you that three other small units are surrounding them, only waiting for the moment to attack. Your hands are sweating like crazy. You're so scared. Kyun and your father seem to interact in the usual way but even from the distance, you can see in Kyun's body language how tense he is. You wish you could take this away from him. Wish you could tell him that you're here. And that you'll do anything to keep him safe.