Soaked 🔞 Part 1 & 2 / Kyun

Summary: Prasing-Kink, Dirty-Talk - the rest is soft - As soft as a Smut can be 😂

Soaked

Changkyun is in a ridiculously good mood today. How could he not be?

He finally managed to get a few things done that he struggled with for months. It's like the weight of an elephant had dropped off his shoulders. And every inch of his body wants to tell his favorite roommate about this: You.

Sure he definitely will annoy the other roommates as well but after months of you cheering him up and encouraging him and believing in him, he wants to tell you!

Humming, he walks into your shared apartment and lets the door fall shut before taking off his shoes.

"Guys?", he calls as he stands in the hall and holds his breath to hear if anyone's home.

"Y/N?", he calls again. But no sound.

Hm.

Of course. When he needs space this house is like a damn circus. But when he actually needs his roommates, they're gone...

A little sulky, because he wanted to tell you about his awesome day, he takes off his shirt and walks into the bathroom.

"Fuck!", he gasps as he spots you in the bathtub, surrounded by colorful water and candlelight. He chuckles.

It's nothing new for him seeing you like this, he walks in while you're bathing all the time. Your weird bath bombs always colorize the water so he can't see shit, even if he tries to. Not that he ever tried to see something. Of course not..

"Here you are!", he says. "I wanted to...", he stops as he realizes you're not listening. Your eyes are closed and your AirPods are in your ears. For a moment, he looks at you, debates in his head whether or not it's smart to disturb you. But he knows you only take baths when you're stressed out...

So he takes a deep breath. Fine. Not now then. Sighing he throws his sweaty shirt into the hamper and takes off his jeans and socks as he suddenly hears your voice whispering his name.

Confused, his head shoots over to you while he throws his clothes in to join his shirt. With narrowed brows he watches you, but your eyes are still closed.

"Y/n?"

Carefully he walks closer to the bathtub. Luckily, your entire body is covered by the colorful water... almost looks like liquid candy. He's kinda scared you might've fallen asleep, and he doesn't want you to drown. And at the same time, he's a little afraid you might jump with fright, and then he might see things he doesn't want to.

Okay, that was a lie. He wants to... a lot. The attraction he feels towards you has become almost unbearable for him recently. He could sit at the table in the kitchen for hours and hear you talking about nonsense. He would inhale your words like oxygen. Hiding his feelings for you really becomes harder each day.

But... he knows you'd feel uncomfortable as fuck if he saw you like this.

Gulping, he stands next to you and watches you biting your lip, keep on mumbling his name. He smirks. It kinda flatters him, that you seem to dream about him.

"Fuck", you gasp and a soft moan escapes your throat. Kyun's eyes widen shocked.

A sex dream! You're having a sex dream about him!

Holy shit!

Smirking, he bites his lip as well. This makes him horny as fuck, he won't lie about this. But still, he's scared that you really might drown. So he carefully leans a little closer and lets his fingers glide over your cheek, to wake you up carefully.