Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Shownu

Part 1: You had no other chance than spending Christmas Eve with your boss Shownu with whom you were in love for quite some time. After a few glasses of wine and a little game of Strip Poker, you confessed to another. Now you return from the Holidays and can't wait to see Shownu again...

Lmk if you want to read the first part. Then I'll post it.

Aces Part 2

"How were your holidays?", your colleague Susie asks as you return to your first day at work in the new year.

"It was good!", you say immediately and can't help but smile as you think about how perfect your Christmas Eve was...

"What's that look upon your face?", Susie tilts her head and watches you suspiciously.

Quickly you shake your head. "Nothing!"

"Ohhhh", she smiles. "It's a dude! Tell me who is—"

Suddenly she gets interrupted by Shownu's voice.

"Y/N IN MY OFFICE!", he snarls as he walks by and you flinch shocked and look at him wide eyed.

"NOW!", he growls and disappears in his office. Your heart beats like crazy. What the hell did you do that he's so mad? Susie looks at you wide eyed as well.

"What have you done?", she whispers.

"I have no idea!", you mumble, straighten your skirt and open the door carefully.

Shownu walks up to you with a serious gaze and opens the door you just shut.

"We don't wanna get disturbed. No phone calls, no meetings!"

"Yes, sir!", Susie replies sheepish while you  walk over to his desk, bite your lip as he closes the door again. You never saw him like this, you really need to focus to not burst into tears. Was is all a lie? The I love you and the sex you had... and all those sweet messages over Christmas?

"W-what did I do?", you whisper and look at him intimidated. Suddenly his facial expression changes and you sigh relieved.

Smiling he walks over to you while opening his tie. "Giving me a taste of you on Christmas and then make me miss you for an entire week!"

With his last words he cups your cheeks and kisses you strongly. You immediately feel your knees turning weak as you hold tight on him and return the kiss greedy.

"I've missed you so damn much, princess!", he mumbles into the kiss while his hands wander over your body.

"I've missed you too!"

Gasping you throw your head back, give him better access to your neck. He lets his tongue glide over it, touches your boobs through your blouse while you hold tight on the desk behind you.

Smiling you look at him again. "And you scared me to death!", you push him away a little before you walk around his desk. You let your fingertip glide over the wood while looking at him. "Never yell at me like this again... not even for fun!"

Shownu immediately nods. "I'm sorry..."

Smiling you sit on the border of the desk and unbutton your shirt. "Don't be. And now what?", you smirk while gliding out of the fabric. "Do you wanna keep on standing there or show me how much you've missed me?"

Slowly he walks over to you with a soft, yet demanding look upon his face. You feel your body tensing of excitement as he stands in front of you and carefully tucks you hair over your shoulder. Immediately your body covers in goosebumps.

"Still can't believe how beautiful you are!", he whispers and lets his index finger glide over you neck, down to your bra. You close your eyes and bite your lip as it glides into it and he softly caresses your already hard nipple. "And you're all mine..."