Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Joo

Getaway

This year's Christmas planning is for you and your boyfriend Jooheon a little disaster. No matter how you plan it, it always ends up in a fight because you can't decide which day you wanna spend with his family and which one with yours.

So you do the most reasonable thing you can think of: You run away.

Only you and him and a hotel in Grindelwald, Switzerland. Nothing but luxury, room service, your own whirlpool and the deep affection for one another.

Of course it's too much. But this is how Jooheon is. Nothing is too expensive when it comes to his Queen and yeah. From time to time you love to get spoiled especially because he doesn't have that much time for you. The second you step out of the plane and into the cold Swiss air it's like all the stress just slipped off your shoulders. You both act like newlyweds, madly in love, sweet kisses and whispers of love during the dinner and giggles and laughter on your way back to your hotel room.

Smiling you throw yourself on the giant bed and stare at the ceiling.

You chuckle as you feel Jooheon's hands on your thighs as he makes his way up to you. He places soft little kisses on your tummy before he hovers above you.

"I don't know how you feel about this...", he smirks. "But this is the best idea we've ever had..."

Smiling you lie your arms around his shoulders and pull him into closer.

"Definitely!"

You both chuckle and kiss softly.

"Oh", he suddenly says and lifts his head. "I've got something for you!"

"What?", you support yourself on your elbows and watch him jumping over to your luggage. "But we said no more presents, baby!"

"Ah don't worry!", he laughs and pulls out a package. "This is more for me, than for you..."

Laughing you tilt your head before standing up. "I see!", you say, lay your hands on his chest and let them glide over his shoulders before you kiss him softly. "Then give me a few minutes!"

Smiling you pull the present out of his hands and walk into the bathroom. You make yourself a little fresh and unwrap the package. You find a hot set of lingerie in it.

"Do you like it?", you hear Honeys voice form outside.

"It's hot!", you reply and chuckle before your stand up and slip into the black knee socks and the lace bra. For a long moment you think whether it's smart to put on a slip or not. Because once you put on the garter and clipped it on the socks, it will be impossible to take it off...

and you're actually not in the mood for losing time or make the situation kinda awkward chase he needs to peel you out of the lingerie first. So you decide to be a bad girl tonight and leave the tiny slip on it's wrapping.

Jooheon's face speaks volumes as you step out of the bathroom.

"Oh gawd!", gulping he bites his lip, walks over to you and pulls you in a deep, passionate kiss. His hands wander over your body.

"Where's your slip baby?", he mumbles into the kiss as his hand reach your butt. 

"It's easier like that!", you chuckle and he lifts you up and places your carefully on the bed. His mouth kisses and nibbles every inch of your neck while his hand roaming around your body, makes you crazy. Greedy you open the buttons of his shirt and take it off.

As you let you hand glide over his crotch he bites into you neck, sucks it's skin lustily and you moan out loud.

Smirking he takes your wrists and pins them next your head before his bites into your bottom lip and lets his tongue play with yours. You immediately arch your back as he buries his face between your boobs, pulls down the cups of your bra and nibbles your hard nipples. Gasping you pull his hair before he slips down, kneels in front of the bed and pulls you by your hips closer to the edge. Without advanced warning, he buries his face between your legs, eats you up so lustful while your moans fill the air. His tongue rolls over your throbbing clit so precisely, within minutes you feel this certain feeling spreading in your body. Moaning you dig your nails into the sheets, throw your head back gasping and Jooheon watches you smirking.

Before you can reach the relief you're longing for, he lifts his head and crawls next to you.

"Ride me, baby!", he growls, grabs your hips and sits you on his face.

"Fuck!", moaning you hold tight on the backrest and start to move your hips while Jooheon digs his fingertips on your waist, in your hips. Screaming you peel yourself out of your bra, toss it to the ground while you ride his face faster and faster.

Gasping he replaces his tongue with his fingers and and looks up to you. You bend and arch your body, scream out his name, beg him not to stop.

"Fuck, babygirl!", he whispers. "Fuck you're so damn hot! And you wanna come, don't you! Wanna come for me?"

"Yes yes yes yes, please!", you whimper.

He places his tongue back on your clit and it doesn't take long until your longing relief rushes trough your body. Screaming and wheezing you pull Honeys hair while he keeps on pleasuring you. This high makes you numb and as your body begins to quiver, he stops smirking, and lets his fingertips glide over your thighs.

"Fuck!", you whimper and fall on the bed next to him, already knowing, this won't be the last orgasm of this night.

Jooheon dries his face with the back of his hand and watches you coming back to your senses.

"You're so beautiful when you come!", he smirks and lets his hand glide over your cheek before he leans in and kisses you strongly. You know this isn't over. You know Jooheon waits for his pleasure as well and gawd you're so ready to give it to him. But before you can go down on him, he grabs your hips once again and turns you.

"Ass up, my princess!", he orders and you obey immediately, so excited what is about to come. One hand lays around your neck and he kisses your face softly while you hear him opening his belt and pants.

"Cant wait to feel you!", he whispers into your ear and covers your skin with goosebumps.

"What are you waiting for!", you whisper impatiend and Jooheon leans back, chuckles and one second later you feel his hand smacking your ass, makes you moan out loud.

"So greedy!", he growls and suddenly you feel his full length inside of you.

You throw your head back moaning as he digs his nails into your waist and starts to fuck you hard.

The way he growls as he thrusts into you, how he looks at you when you turn you head. The way his amazing dick feels inside of you, filling you up completely, makes you go crazy.

Growling, Jooheon bends down to you, grabs your hair and pulls your head back before his free hand lays around your neck and he chokes you just the way you love it while he fucks you harder, and wilder. His deep growls and moans in your ear, combined with his dirty talk leaves your in full ecstasy.

After some rough and amazing minutes, you hear his voice next to your ear again.

"I can feel it!", he gasps while holding tight on your neck as your eyes meet. "You wanna come again, don't you?".

Moaning you nod. "Yes. Yes!"

His thrusts become harder, even more merciless and only seconds later your second climax hits you and makes you visiting the stars. Once again you scream out his name, arch your back, while Honeys thrusts become sloppier as well. Growling he pulls himself out of you and spreads his cum over your back.

"Oh holy fuck!", he whispers deeply.

You chuckle happy and out of breath, love this feeling of his warm juices on your body. You stay in your position, wait for Jooheon to calm down, so he can grab a tissue and clean you properly.

You both fall into the sheets, gasping and wheezing while you cling on each other.

Softly, Jooheon kisses your temple, holds you tighter while you caress his chest, feel his racing heart underneath your fingertips.

"Merry Christmas!", he smiles.

Your both laugh, and you lay your hand on his cheek and pull him into a deep, passionate kiss, already knowing that this guy is still not done with you...