Soaked Pt. 3

Hello! Um I deleted this one on Insta for serval reasons but I thought it has a good place here. This isn't a smut unlike Part 1+2, more like... a perfect ending for all this, a good soft/horny mix 😂🖤

~*~

Soaked Part 3

"That was nice!" You smile, lay your hand on Kyun's cheek and kiss him gently.

Kyun's heart almost explodes in his chest and he pulls you closer, pushes you against the front door of your apartment, and intensifies the kiss. When his lips wander to your neck, you moan softly while clinging to him.

It's hard for Kyun to express how fucking happy he is right now. For months he adored you and now you're finally his.
And this date with you meant everything to him.

Smiling, he breaks the kiss and leans his forehead against yours. "Do you still wanna keep it a secret?"

Sheepishly, you bite your lip. "I just would like to see how it works between us... you know how nosy the others are!"

A little nervously you play with his jacket before looking up at him. "Unless you don't want to! Then we can—"

"No it's okay!" he interrupts you and kisses you, smiling.

He likes that you're careful about all this. Even though he wanted you for so long, things went kinda fast. It's been barely 24 hours since the two of you shared this incredible experience in the bathtub.

"Sure?" you ask. "I don't want you to think I'm ashamed of you. I actually have a hard time keeping to myself that Im Changkyun is my..."

You stop and Kyun chuckles.

"Say it!" he grins against your lips. "Come on babe. You are allowed to say it!"

"Boyfriend..."

These words run a pleasant shiver down Kyun's spine. "Sounds hot!"

Again he kisses you while his hands wander over your curves, so greedy for every bit of skinship.

"Okay stop that!" you giggle and push him away gently. "We'll go in there like we always do, pretend to be friends, and tonight..."

You let your hand wander down his chest and this time he bites his lip.

"Tonight what?"

Shrugging, you turn to the door. "You might have to find a way to keep me quiet while fucking me!"

For a moment, he freezes on the spot.
"Oh... fuck..."

Sure, sleeping with you was probably the best thing that ever happened to him and he would love to do it again, but he kind of thought you'd wanna take it slow until the both of you have figured out if this thing between you works - though he has no doubt that it will - and until you've told your roommates. He never expected you to be just as needy for him as he is for you. But he won't complain.

"We're home!" you call into the apartment and you both take off your outer layers while grinning at each other before walking into the kitchen.

Your roommates Min, Ki, Shownu and Sooyun all sit together at the table.

"Hey!" Min lifts his head. "Where have you been?"

"Tried out the new restaurant down the street!" you say casually and Kyun is impressed by your nonchalance.

"What?" Shownu turns around to you. "I thought we wanted to do that together?"

Again, you shrug. "Yeah but you weren't home and we were hungry...so..."