Safe With Me 🔞 Part 4 / Kyun

No trigger warning, the softest Smut I've ever written 😂

Safe With Me Part 4

Gasping, Kyun opens his eyes and tries everything to calm his breathing down.

Shaking he stares out of the window. He hates his mind for making him relive the worst night over and over again. For making him watch you die over and over again. Why can't his dreams show him the good parts? The breathtaking parts?

Like the day he first met you? Or the night he kissed you for the first time, slept with you for the first time?

He feels tears filling his eyes. He has no idea how long he can keep this up, how long he has to watch the love of his life dying. Carefully he gets out of bed and walks out of the balcony.

Immediately he takes a deep breath of the mild-summer air before he stares down to that very town he promised to take you as you lay in his arms, dying.

This part of Rome is quiet this night. Only the summer wind that blows through the tight street is to be heard. Here and there Italian words spoken by people who pass by echo up to him. The wind covers his body in goosebumps and Kyun closes his eyes for a moment and tries to think about if he'll ever be able to fall asleep without fear again...

Gasping he flinches as he suddenly feels the soft touches on his arms before you nuzzle your face into his neck.

"Beautiful...", almost immediately he grabs your hands around him and caresses them gently.

"Did you have a nightmare again?", you whisper into his ear.

"Did I wake you?", he asks, grabs you by your arm, and pulls you between him and the railing of the balcony.

"Answer my question first!", you say with a compassionate smile. The devastation in his eyes as he nods pains you so much. You can't even imagine what this does to his soul... every night. Gently you cup his cheek and kiss him softly.

"Aren't you tired?", he asks and you see this smirk on his face as he holds you tightly to his body.

"I'm a bit exhausted", you admit. "But I'm not tired..."

Walking around sightseeing definitely was a challenge for your still weak body. But at the same time, all the impressions of this city made you so happy that you barely felt exhausted. Smiling, Kyun caresses your cheeks. Again you both kiss, before he turns you, rests his chin on your shoulder and you both stare into Rome's night sky.

"I must admit, it's not as horrible as I thought it would be... I knew you'd make this trip awesome!"

You giggle as he kisses your neck and once again he carefully turns and lifts you before he walks back in and places you on the giant bed. Like a cat, he crawls on top of you and your lips and tongues meet for a few breathtaking moments while his hands open your nightgown and wander over your naked skin. It's amazing how you see from a single gaze that he needs you close now. He needs to feel you, to assure himself, he's not dreaming anymore. And you're so addicted to his touches that there's no way for you to decline his wish.

His lips kiss your face smiling before he wanders further down. You bite your lip and dig your nails into the sheets, arch your back against his touches. Gently he kisses your body until he stops in his movements and places his chin carefully on your lower abdomen.

You look down at him and see his eyes fixed on your waist. He carefully lets his hand run over your scar before he leans closer, kisses it gently, and lets his fingers glide over it again.

"This scar and my dreams will forever remind me of how close I was to losing you...", he mumbles and you feel your heart breaking.

What seems like a Nicholas Sparks novel here, wasn't as romantic as it sounds. It was rough. Probably the hardest thing either of you have ever been through. You lost a lot of blood and you were clinically dead a couple of times but you fought. It's not that you woke up the next day, perfectly fine, and could leave the hospital two days later, no. You fought for your life for weeks. And when you finally were over the hump, you needed months to fully recover. Months spent in the hospital, months of Kyun falling asleep on the chair, his head on your mattress. Months of pain, of hoping, wishing, and fighting...