Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun

Kyun and you have been best friends since... forever. And you even share your birthday. Usually he doesn't celebrate. He doesn't like the attention but this year you make him. But you want to celebrate your special day with him and promise nothing less that the bestest Birthday ever...

Changkyun sits in his studio and listens to some music. He's happy that he avoided any big celebrations so far. He really hates this kind of attention. As it knocks on the door he turns in his chair. His heart skips a beat as he sees your head appearing.

"Hey birthday-prince!", you chuckle, walk in and close the door behind you.

"Hey birthday-princess!", he smirks and turns down the volume. "How was your day so far? Got the attention you needed?"

You nod and take off your jacket. "Yes. I mean it was okay but I was looking forward to see you!", you explain while walking closer. "No birthday is complete without my birthday buddy!"

With these words you slip on his lap and he gulps heavily. He loves having you so close. He really does. Smiling he lies his hand around your waist and turns with you in the chair.

"Finally I get to hear it!", you squeal and he can't help but chuckle. You are always so excited when it comes to his music. Only one of millions reasons he fell in love with you years ago. He makes a few clicks and looks up to you.

"Are you ready?", he asks and you nod immediately.

"Yesss!"

He presses play and his song fills the air. Tensed he watches you as you close your eyes and vibe slowly to the music. He could sit like this forever, with you on his lap, listening to music. You're so beautiful the way you feel this, the way you fall into this. As the song ends you open your eyes again and smile down to him.

"I really love the chill vibes... and the basses... and your voice!", you chuckle. "You should sing more often!"

His heart beats so fast. He's so happy you like it. He won't tell you now that he wrote this song for you. Again. But someday he'll have the guts to tell you. He's just so confused since you guys have been friends for so long. He doesn't even know which one of his actions are because you're best friends or because he loves you... same goes for your actions. He feels lost and so devastated. There are days he's convinced you want him as well and then there are days you talk about other dudes and then he realizes, you're just friends... he has no idea how long he can keep up this shit. But better having you like this than not having you at all. This would destroy him.

"What's going on inside your beautiful head, huh?", you ask and rip him out of his thoughts, make him realize that he's been staring at you for quite some time now. Immediately he shakes his head.

"It's nothing!", he says and lays his chin on your shoulder. "Wanna grab dinner? I'm starving!"

He barely end the sentence as you jump up. "Yessss please!"

He notices only now that tight, long sleeved, black dress you're wearing. The Chucks you combined it with, makes the look so casual but he sees every little curve of your body in it. He's about to lose his damn mind.

"Like my dress?", you ask as you catch him staring again. Kyun chuckles embarrassed and nods.

"Can't wait to see your food baby again after you shoved a burger into you!"

"Y/N!", Kyun laughs as you sit in your favorite diner and leans over the table. "I swear to god, eating with you is like eating with a fucking toddler, you have sauce like ... everywhere!"