Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Kyun

Another soft Smut

Connected

Lazy Saturdays are the best days. Lazy Saturday nights with your boyfriend Changkyun are even better. Lazy Saturday nights when it's Christmas Eve, are your favorite. You wanted to have some time alone. Just the both of you before you visit both of your families.

You guys went out for a late walk though the snow and now you're back in the warmth of your living room, feeding each other with the snacks you bought in the gas station while cuddling under the blanket you both laid on the carpet next to your Christmas tree and listening to some music.

"Look!", you say and nod to the window. "It's getting stormy..."

"Thank god we're in here!", he smirks, leans in and lets his lips brush over your neck. You feel the upcoming heat inside of you as his hand glides under your hoodie and caresses your naked waist. You turn your head and close your eyes as he caresses your cheek.

"I Iove you, y/n...", he whispers and you smile in return. Changkyun isn't a man of big words tho, always kinda struggles to speak out his feelings but you don't need words. You already know everything when he looks at you...

"I love you too!", you smirk, pull him closer by the back of his neck and your lips crush on each other. Changkyun and you have a way of kissing that feels like flying. He tastes like home, tastes like candy. You both kiss slow and tenderly, while your hands glide over each other's bodies.

Kyun's mouth wanders from your lips over your jawline down to your neck. He kisses and nibbles it tenderly while you close your eyes again, ready to give yourself to him completely.

"I want you, baby...", he whispers into your ear and a pleasant shiver runs down your spine. He really has a talent to turn you on with his words.

"Then take me!", you breathe and moan as he bites into your neck. Carefully he takes off your hoodie, smirks as he sees you're not wearing a bra.

"No wonder you freeze outside, babe!", he chuckles while his hand carefully glides over your bare boobs before your eyes meet again. "Your so goddamn beautiful!"

Gulping you pull him on your lips again. You still kiss slow and carefully, let your tongues play. Greedy you take off his shirt as well, let your fingertips glide over his chest, his body, his back, you feel goosebumps covering his skin and a light, breathy, deep moan escapes his throat.

Smiling into the kiss you grab his face, caress his cheeks and you both look at each other for a long moment. You know each other well enough to know what you want. And this time you want him close, you don't want him to fuck you like an animal. Not today. You need to feel him on a deeper level. He nods barely visible and kisses your lips. "I promise!", he whispers into you ear while his hands carefully caress your naked body. Moaning you close your eyes and let your fingertip glide under the hem of his pants. Without a warning your hand slips into them and you hold his hard dick in it. Again your eyes meet as you begin to pump it slowly. He swallows hard, closes his eyes and growls quietly. You both take off each other's sweatpants while you kiss passionately. As he's about to go down on you, you stop him.

"Don't...", you whisper. "I'm wet enough, I need you up here!"

Again he smiles. You love it when he eats you out but he's always so far away when he does so. And you can take this today. You need him close, need to feel his skin close to yours.

"I love you like this so much!", he says quietly and kisses your face. "I mean I love you wild. But I love this as well..."

You chuckle about his poor attempt. It's so sweet how he tries.

He makes you open you legs and lets his hand glide carefully through your soaking core. Again you moan and close your eyes.

"You were right...", he smirks and kisses you again before placing himself on top of you. Again your lips meet, he supports himself on his forearms and holds your face, caresses your cheeks and kisses you softly while your hands wander down and you help him entering you.

Immediately you both groan into the kiss. Moaning you wrap your legs around his hips, allow him to dive deeper and deeper into you.

"Are you okay?", he asks softly and watches you carefully. Smiling you caress his cheek. "Of course I am!", you whisper before you kiss each other again. Groaning he buries his face in our neck. You feel him biting into your skin, hear him moaning deeply as he begins to thrust into you. You immediately lean your head back while you hold tight on your boyfriend, dig your nails into his back, kiss every inch of his body reachable for you.

He lifts his head and smiles at you while he keeps on thrusting into you slow but effective. Gasping he shakes his head and chuckles. "You feel so amazing!", he kisses you again. "You never fail to amaze me!"

God how you love his words, his kisses, his touches. For something that feels like an amazing eternity he keeps you make love to each other, and you cling harder on his body, moan into his ear, bite into his neck while he pours you with the sweetest of words, praises your body, watches you as he hits the perfect spot over and over again. His hand lays softly around your neck and he buries his face back in the crotch of it, kisses and nibbles your skin while you can't help but go crazy underneath him. You ram your nails into his back, arch your pelvic against his as you feel the heat spreading on your body. Kyun growls into your ear and he lifts his head once again, grabs your leg and supports himself while he looks at you. Tenderly he bites your lip and smirks.

"Don't tell me you're already there...", he whispers wheezing. You moan louder as he keeps his steady rhythm.

You pull him down by his neck and bite into his skin and he speeds up his pace, growls and pants into your ear.

"Baby...", you gasp. "Don't stop!"

You barely end the sentence as the knot in your stomach bursts open and your high hits you like a tidal wave, shoots you into into another stratosphere. You whine out his name overwhelmed of this incredible sensation. For a few more moments, he keeps on thrusting until you feel him cuming into you with a loud deep groan.

"Fuck...", gasping he collapses on your chest and your sweaty bodies melt into each other once again. Immediately you lay your arms around him, hold him tightly while kissing his forehead. Happily you stare at the ceiling while the wind whistles outside and the music plays softly.

"I love you!", you whisper out of breath and kiss his head once again. You both remain silent for a long moment until he crawls off of you and lets himself fall next to you with a beaming smile.

"I love you more!", he says and lets his fingertips glide over you naked body while keeping eye contact with you. "So so much more... and Christmas with you, is the best Christmas in this world..."