Tame Me Part 3 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU

Summary: Harder sex, choking, dirty talk

Tame Me Part 3

Breathing heavily, Kyun and you sit on your bed, he in his boxers, you only in a shirt and try to avoid eye contact. Every once in a while your body twitches and a groan of pain escapes your throat just like Kyun's uncontrollable growls. The clock is ticking with a deafening sound and you both hear the blood rushing through your bodies.

"Focus!", Kyun orders and nods at the chessboard between the both of you. This is your sixth day in heat. Six days in which you barely left the room, six days of wild, uncontrolled sex. What sounds nice, slowly started to become some kind of torture for the both of you. To distract yourself from your animalistic lust, you've decided to hold back as long as possible. The one who gives in first has to do all the work. This imagination alone scares you so much. You're just about to make a move on the chessboard when you feel another wave of pain rushing through your body. Your eyes meet Kyun's and he gulps heavily but shakes his head. He can't deny that he's tired as well. Every bone in his body hurts no matter how much you give each other massages to soothe the pain. It's not the first time he's helped a female during her heat but it's the first time he's helped one through her entire heat. Your body twitches with a combination of pain and arousal but you won't lose this.

"Are you good?", he asks as he sees you shifting your body and grimacing. Immediately you nod. "Yes", you say. "Yes, I'm okay..."

"You can always give up, babygirl...", he smirks and makes his next move on the chessboard. Laughing you shake your head. "Never! The mere thought of doing all the work..."

You both giggle. For quite some time you both keep on playing and it becomes harder every minute. Slowly, your body starts to sweat and you still try to avoid eye contact. Kyun's uncontrollable growls become deeper and he's about to bite his lip off because he's trying so hard to suppress them.

Shaking, you take a few deep breaths to endure the pain.

"Would you please stop looking so hot for one second?", Kyun rants playfully. "I'm trying to control myself here!"

You rip your eyes open.

"I am not doing anything!", you defend yourself. "You're the one sitting here with a boner!"

For a long moment, you both remain silent and smirk at each other until he takes another deep breath.

"I can literally hear you dripping!", he coos and his smirk gets wider. "You're messing up the sheets!"

You look around in your bed, you really don't wanna know what you'd see if you turned the lights off and scrutinized it with a black light.

"Guess I have to burn them once this is over...."

You both laugh out loud until you fall silent again, both focused on handling the pain somehow while you pretend to play chess.

After you make your next move, he clicks his tongue.

"Baby... baby... are we becoming a bit inattentive, huh?", he smirks and smacks your Queen off the board.

"Ah shit...", you gasp and shift your body once again as the pain becomes stronger again.

"You know this is against our nature, right?", you ask but Kyun just chuckles. Your eyes fall on his sweaty neck, for a moment you distract yourself by admiring the small little moles all over his upper body until your eyes meet again.

"I wanna bite your neck...", you blurt out. He immediately lifts his eyebrow.

"Oh", he smirks and supports his hands on the mattress. "we're playing this game now? What else, baby? What else do you wanna do with me?"