Friends 🔞 / Kyun

Hey babes! I have a few smuts that I posted on insta and got taken down left. Im gonna post them all here in the next days. If you're more interested in a longer story: I highly recommend my story Deadly Sins. It has lots of smut with all Mx members (not at the same time 😂) and the storyline is pretty amazing too 😌🖤
Love you!

Summary: Your study buddy Kyun takes you in the library at your request

~*~

Friends

Nervously, you bite your lip while staring at your MacBook in front of you. You can't even say what exactly you're working on, too distracted by your idea, by your plan, by the sheer fact that you're about to do something completely out of character for you.

Again you glance at Kyun, your study buddy, next to you before you take a deep shaky breath and try to collect your thoughts.

"Y/n!" he suddenly says and you flinch a little, didn't expect him to talk.

"Yeah?" you ask and try to seem busy. You are busy. But definitely not with studying.

"What the fuck are you so nervous about?"

Thrown off guard, you stammer. "I... I'm not nervous?"

"Good!" he replies and suddenly his hand slips on your thigh to stop it from bouncing. "Then stop fidgeting like this, it's driving me crazy!" 

"S-sorry!" you mumble and sink deeper in your chair as his hand disappears from your thigh. Gulping, you cross your legs. His touch just gave you the ultimate rest. His touch made you even more aware of something that's been torturing you for weeks now. The constant fantasies, the twitching of your legs, the fact that you can't focus on anything become unbearable. So unbearable that, last night, you made a decision.

You need Kyun to fuck you.

You know he's not interested in a relationship and that's okay.

The two of you are just friends. 

But sex is better than getting nothing from him at all. You just have to find a way to tell him this. Asking him here at the library of your university seems like a good idea. He won't make a scene in public. Okay, he's not the type to make any kind of scene anyway but like this, you can at least leave if he laughs at your idea.

Still nervous as fuck you look around. It's pretty late. Kyun and you have been sitting here in your hidden corner for hours. You like this spot. Here it feels like you're alone with him, even if you're not.

"Y/nnnn!" Kyun suddenly groans and you realize your leg is bouncing again. He lifts his head and looks at you. "Is everything okay? You seem... off.."

"I'm fine!" you assure him. "But um... there's something I wanna ask you..."

He lifts his head and smirks.

"Shoot!"

You take a deep breath. Okay. All in.

"W-would you sleep with me?"

Kyun leans back in his chair and eyes you, confused.

"You mean... theoretically?" He smirks. "Are you asking if I find you attractive?"

This is not the direction you wanted to go. 

"Okay, let me rephrase this..." With shaky hands, you tuck your hair behind your ear. "Kyun, I need you to fuck me!"

"Ha!" he laughs. "What?"

You totally expected this, don't panic, y/n. Be diplomatic. 

"I mean it!" you insist and he furrows his brows.