Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU

Tame Me Part 1

Turning into a werewolf was probably the worst experience in your life. You needed weeks, months even to realize what was happening to you. Ever since you realized who you are, what you are, you were on your own. You refused to look for a pack, for help. All you wanted was to find a cure somehow while you tried to keep on living your normal, ordinary life. But the more you tried to suppress the wolf inside of you, the more out of control you got. And the more out of control you got, the more you tried to suppress the wolf inside of you.

It was a vicious cycle.

Nine months ago, so disgusted by your own aggression and your sudden transformations and so scared to hurt another human, you hid in the woods. Whimpering and hurt you laid on the fallen leaves, naked, destroyed, and done with your life. And then Changkyun found you. You attacked him without a reason but he managed to control you and brought you to his pack. Shownu's pack. His family.

And this family became your family as well. Not only are you surrounded by people now who are just like you, but they also help you to control your anger, help you to lead a normal life again. The normal life you were longing to live again for three years. And for the first time, you're able to accept yourself as who you are.

Still, no one prepared you for this.

The heat.

You've been in heat before, you felt the immense pain, the arousal in your body before but it was never that strong, never that painful.

The other females, to whom you are close try everything to get you under control. They give you painkillers, drinks, herbal mixtures but none of it works. Gasping and shifting you lay in your bed, groaning in pain while the girls surround you.

"This isn't normal...", you hear Tamara's distant whisper and you're not sure if this is real or a dream. Again you gasp as you feel a wet cloth on your forehead. "Her temperature is rising... we have to prevent her from transforming..."

A few hours later, as you're finally asleep, the girls sit at the table in the kitchen and discuss your situation as Shownu walks in.

"Ladies!", the alpha smirks and kisses Tamara softly. Confused he looks at the gloomy faces. "What's wrong?"

"The new arrival is in heat...", Kaya explains and Shownu tilts his head. "Y/N?", he asks and the others nod. "She's been with us for 9 months. No need to call her 'new arrival' any longer. What's the problem? Besides the usual stuff that comes along with heat?"

Selena sighs. "We haven't quite figured out what it is. Maybe it's because it's the first time she had it since living with a pack but she somehow seems to be in extraordinary pain. She suffers more than usual. And it's not just that. The scents she releases are way stronger than usual as well... according to the other males that have walked past her room at least..."

"I see...", the alpha sighs and slowly begins to realize how serious this situation is. "But when it's so hard maybe someone should help her?"

Clicking his tongue, he turns and takes out a few leftovers from the fridge.

"We're already trying but—", Tamara whines but gets interrupted by her mate.

"Not that kind of help, babe. Real help. By a male...", he explains and laughs as he sees girlfriend's face. "Not me of course! One of the other males... it's not a bad thing to look for someone who might relieve the pain?"

The girls look at each other uncertainly.

"We're not sure if she would like that... she's not that close to all of us yet...", Kaya mumbles.