First Day

Flashback after the entrance exam

Aizawa is sitting with principle Nezu "Hey the kid that saved that girl, why are letting him join the hero course and my class he doesn't even have a quirk. Your gonna take a gamble of putting him in the hero course and my class, where I will most likely expel him. Then putting him in another course." He complains with as Nezu is staring out the window of his office. "Precisely. You know my quirk don't you."

Aizawa answers in a questionable voice "Yeah of course your high level of intelligence. But the kids quirk less."

"Aizawa the fact that he is willing to take those steps to become a hero even though he is quirk less is impressive to me. It may look like an impossible journey but once someone takes those steps they have the potential to surpass the greatest of heroes." Aizawa stands as he heads to the door "Alright I get it, I will give him a chance at least."    

Back to normal time

Izuku is leaving the house and he starts to walk over to UA, as he is walking he stops at Death Arm's gym. "Hey kid. You on your way to school." Midoriya responds with a bright smile "Yeah I just wanted to say bye I remember you said you are going to your agency for a week."  

Desut nods "Ah don't worry, I will be back bye Friday and we can continue training. Don't you dare slack off just because you got into UA, doesn't mean you can stop training. Your still a kid without a quirk if you want to be the first  hero without a quirk, you have to push past your limits you know plus ultra." 

Midoriya stares at him as he questions "Plus Ultra?" 

"You will hear it a lot at UA, anyway get going" He nods and leaves to UA while walking through the gates he bumps into Uraraka. Midoriya suddenly thinks to himself *Hey it's that nice girl who I helped in the entrance exam* She turns and sees him as a smile grows on her face "Your the guy who saved in the exam, I'm glad you got in I wanted to say thank you for helping me."

Midoriya laughs "Seriously don't worry about it I should be the one thanking you" He says nervously "I heard what you tried to do for me after the exam. Thanks." Her face turns red  "T-they told you about that I just didn't want you to fail because of me."  

As they head down the corridors to enter the classroom he mentions "Well apparently they have something called hero points, and I was given them because I saved you."

"That's great!" Midoriya turns his head to see Bakugou in the same class he sees him talking to Iida. "Get your feet of the desk now! it's the first day of school and your already disrespecting this academy." Bakugou shoots back just as fast "Like hell why would I do whatever you SAY!

Midoriya imeadatly thinks "Just my luck. Stuck in the same class as him" Uraraka nudges him "Hey I wonder, who our teacher is I hope there nice." he smiles back calmly "Yeah, same." But he in his head he is thinking *She is soo close, no ever spoke to me this long last time*

Suddenly a voice interrupt his thoughts "If that's what your looking for you don't belong in my class." He says getting out of his sleeping bag and standing up. "You can just call me Aizawa, I'm your homeroom teacher, put these on and meet me outside. "He hands them the UA sports uniform" They all meet outside and stand in a line as Aizawa stands in front of them.

"We live in a world where they are trying to make everybody think they are equal, before you guys have only done standardized tests. You haven't used your quirks at it's fullest. Bakugou you scored the most points in the exam, how far have you thrown a soft ball." Bakugou pauses for a second "67 meters I think." 

He hands it to him "Try it with your quirk. Make sure you stay inside the circle." He throws the ball with his quirk, and it goes 705 meters. "Today you will participate in 8 physical test to gage your potential, whoever comes last has no potential and will be expelled." All of them look in disbelief as they say "WHAT!"

Aizawa seems unphased "Throughout these 3 years you will have obstacle thrown at you, so show me you can handle it and show me it's not a mistake your here. So you all have to push your selves to the brink, plus ultra style." The first one is a race Iida get's the best score, and Izuku races Bakugou he wins with 5.14 seconds Izuku get's 7.10 seconds. 

Bakugou turns and scoffs at him "Huh pathetic." Midoriya ignores him as he thinks through his strategy *Everyone else is going to use their quirks. But I have to remember all my training I have gotten better.* The next test is grip strength Izuku get's 100 kilograms but Shoji wins with 540 kilograms. His mind is screaming at him *How did I mess that up I lifted a 200kg robot part.* 

The next is long jump everyone jumps the whole thing with there quirks but Izuku only jumped half way, the next is side jumps and Mineta wins by jumping of his balls. The next is ball throw and Uraraka wins and get's infinity. Izuku walks up the stand to ddo his throw, while thinking about how to do this. 

Iida watches closely "If Midoriya doesn't shape up he is going home." Bakugou turns to him "Of course he is, he is a quirk less loser." Iida looks in disbelief "Quirk less! I didn't know they accepted those without quirks" Izuku throws the ball and get's 70 meters. 

"That's enough" Aizawa looks towards Midoriya  "Someone like you doesn't belong in this school. Someone without a quirk geos no where in the hero community." He lowers his head and clenches his fists. As he speaks up "No! Even if I did have a quirk how do you know that it would work in this exercise. You are a pro hero eraser head and all you can do is block peoples quirks if someone told you to do an exercise like this. Admit it you would get the same score as me."

Everyone stays quiet expecting Aizawa to shout at him, but he just laughs. "Alright, I will give you a chance I'm gonna make you fight the highest test scorer. And that is... Katsuki Bakugou. Your if your quirkless you should at least have other skills let's see if you do "Bakugou walks up to a clear space ready to fight "Perfect I can get some revenge for what happened last time, don't blame me if you die."

*the best way he can win is by getting in close and knocking him down, but that's easier said then done. With his quirk he could do some serious damage.* Midoriya turns to Aizawa "Hey can I use a weapon." He shrugs "Sure I mean quirks are way more dangerous so go for it." Izuku pulls out a 13cm metal pole and whips it out as it extends, to about a meter. "All right ready."