In and Out

Narrator: Archer and Vigilante make there a way to the rooftop of the warehouse and look through the skylight, they look down and find about 20 workers making trigger and another drug this time blue not red. He sees no one that could be responsible for the distribution of the Trigger.  

Vigilante: Okay I got a idea, this should be easy in and out. I will lower myself down through the skylight onto the platform below from then jump down below to the ground level where the workers are and pull the fire alarm once they evacuate, I get back to the roof and you shoot your explosive arrow at that barrel it's highly combustible and there is enough of it to blow the building. 

Archer: Yeah just be carful and don't get spotted. 

Vigilante: I am a master of stealth. I don't get caught. Except for the time with the League of Villains but that didn't count. 

Narrator: He goes through his plan and get's to the ground level he sneaks around and pulls the fire alarm, the workers start to evacuate and he climbs back to the platform near the skylight. As he reaches for the rope he hears. 

???: Stop. 

Narrator: Vigilante stops reaching for the rope and turns to see a tall man with snow white hair and red eye's. (Picture at the top) 

Kontororu: Before you ask it's Kontororu, and I want you to tell me what you are doing. 

Vigilante: We found out that this place is distributing the drub known as trigger. 

Kontororu: We? 

Vigilante: Me and my partner who is on the roof as soon as I got out she would shoot a explosive arrow and hit that explosive tank to blow this place and stop the distribution of the drug in this city. 

Archer: *What's going on? Should I take the shot If his quirk is what I think it is I shouldn't waste the venom arrow, I hope I'm wrong If not sorry Midoriya*

Narrator: Vigilante quickly covers his mouth.

Vigilante: *What the hell did he do, now or never* Archer! take the shot! 

Kontororu: Protect me. "He say's in a calm voice" 

Narrator: Archer takes the shot but uses a normal arrow, Vigilante jumps in the way before it hits Kontororu and get's hit in the shoulder by the arrow. 

Vigilante: AH!  "He howls in pain"

Archer: * No Midoriya, I guess I was right it is his quirk to control anyone he speaks to I should stay hidden for the time being* 

Kontororu: Get up. Now.

Narrator: Vigilante pulls himself up and holds his shoulder 

Kontororu: Vigilante pull the arrow out and point it towards your neck. 

Narrator: Vigilante does as he is told and pulls out the arrow as blood starts to leak out and with his hand trembling he points it towards his neck.  

Kontororu: Archer was it? Come out now. Oh and you stay quiet. "He say's looking at Vigilante"

Narrator: Archer drops from the skylight, onto the platform. 

Archer: I'm here just don't hurt him. 

Narrator: She looks at him and sees Vigilante staring at her trying to tell her to leave him and run, but she wasn't planning on leaving without him. She wouldn't be able to if she could. 

Kontororu: Well what to do with you two, well you messed up the distribution of the Trigger drug and the other one. The boss won't like that, he will likely ask me to kill you he wouldn't come all  the way down from shiket. 

Vigilante: *Shiket that's not too far from here, wait that's pretty close to Nighteye's agency*  

Kontororu: Okay, Archer Vigilante I want you to fight to the death. 

Narrator: Vigilante throws the arrow that was in his hand at Archer, she doges the arrow and shoots one of her own. Vigilante narrowly doges it he pulls out his blade with his uninjured arm he throws his blade hitting her bow out of her hands. He runs at her and sends a kick she doges it-

Kontororu: Stop. 

Narrator: Vigilante's fist stops suddenly inches away from her face. 

Kontororu: I must have misspoke, you did well to pick up on it when I said fight I never said how hard you should fight. So fight like you intend to kill. 

Narrator: Vigilante tries to resist but his fist fly's into Archer's face knocking her back, Archer runs at him and sends her knee into his face. Forcing him back. 

Archer: *With that injury his movements are slowing he won't last long with it.*

Archer: Why are you doing this. "She asks" 

Vigilante: Don't bother asking "he say's he slashing at her with her blade but misses" he is a sociopath he is doing this for his own enjoyment, I should have known someone like him would abuse a ability like that you could do so much wit-    

Kontororu: You know nothing! "Midoriya's eyes shoot wide never hearing him shout" You think I want to be doing this, I only do this for the promise of getting rid of my curse. The curse we call Quirks. 

Narrator: Archer head turns to him distracting her from the fight letting Vigilante get a hit in on her. 

Vigilante: You need to pay attention I don't want to hurt you.

Archer: Yeah sorry, why do you think they are curses.   

Kontororu: Trying to buy yourselves time huh, well let's go along with it. As I said I am doing this to get rid of my quirk I guess you were wondering if these red bullets are the ones you call Trigger then you must be asking what re these blue bullets. As soon as someone is hit with the blue one there quirk is taken, permanently.

Vigilante: If "pant" that's what it does why not use it "pant" now and be done with all of thi- "He couldn't finish his sentence as he get's hit by Archer. 

Kontororu: I could take this bullet now and get rid of my quirk, but I guarantee that I would be killed within the next few day's. I made a deal with the boss of this whole thing I help him build these bullets by controlling workers he will let me take one of these bullets and leave me be. 

Vigilante: Why get rid of a quirk like yours. "He say's as he almost trips over his own two feet due to exhaustion" 

 Kontororu: Quirks are much like a lottery you could win big or you can get nothing, in my case I got both. Ever since I got my quirk I have to every single one of my words carefully. In a fit of rage when I was younger I told my father to never speak to me again after he didn't get me a toy and I have never heard him speak to me again even when I used my quirk. Soon afetr my Mother up and disappeared, anyway enough about me your not looking to good so. Stop. Your looking a little tired and I can tell you care about her a lot so I will show sympath. Archer you have a quirk right. 

Archer: Yes. "She say's begrudgingly" But I ca-

Kontororu: Stop talking. I want you to use it and kill Vigilnate with it, Vigilante you stand still. 

Narrator: Seconds pass but nothing happens. 

Vigilante: *Hm I knew it she dosen't have a quirk this should give me a fe-

Narrator: Archer falls to her knees as she grips the ground with her hands, Vigilante looks more closely as he sees sparks of electricity spark off of her body, his face turns to one of shock and fear he tries to move but his body won't listen to him. As electricity discharges off her a bolt shoots out and hits Kontororu which sends him flying into the wall, which knocks him out. Another bolt shoots at Vigilante he blocks it with his forearms but get's shot back into a stack of empty crates. 

Narrator: Kimiko Ashigura. Quirk: Yōkai she has the abbility to... 

A/N: Her Quirk will be explained in a later chapter and more about her past.