Trigger

Archer: Yes I am a Vigilante, also miraculously your injuries weren't that bad. You got lucky the sellers quirk wasn't as strong as I first thought but your  weak. I stitched the cut on your head which is covered by your hair so no one will really notice and bandaged your ribs.

Izuku: Thanks, but why would you do that. Unless I have some sort of brain damage which is likely, I don't know you.

Archer: I want your help. You have become pretty popular as a vigilante. "She say's as she sees a smile grow on his face"  don't smile that's not a good thing. 

Izuku: That was a smirk at most "he say's sitting up." 

Archer: You have brought in a lot of Villain's throughout the few weeks, I think you know someone that gives you intel. I need to find a person. 

Izuku: Let's say I know what your talking about, what is this about. 

Archer: You know the guy you fought, he goes by Naruhata he was disturbing those drugs around if we don't stop it there are gonna be villains with overpowered quirks that are just gonna get stronger and stronger. Impossible to beat.     

Izuku: Thanks for telling me I will take care of it. "He says pulling his hood up and picking up his broken mask"

Archers: On your own? That's impossible. 

Izuku: Yeah I got. 

Archer: No you don't, because the reason I need your help is to find the same guy I left behind in the alley to help you by the way. You won't be able to find him because you don't know his real name. 

Izuku: I take it you won't tell me. 

Archer: No, we are doing this together. You can't do this alone. 

Izuku: Okay fine together. If you give me the name I will find the guy and come back to you about it and we will do this together. 

Archer: How can I trust you. 

Izuku: You have my word isn't that enough. " She stares at him blankly, Sigh" You also know what I look like. 

Archer: Fine I will take your word. "She say's shaking his hand." His name is Naruhata but his real name is Rutta Nal. 

Izuku: Got it, oh and thanks for patching me up I owe you one. 

Archer: You can pay me back by working with me. 

Narrator: He smiles and sneaks back to UA at 3 AM falls asleep deciding to do some research on the drug tomorrow, the next day he was using every ounce of will he had to stay awake during the class. During the class 3 people walk in he notices who they are the big 3 of UA. He hears them talk and tries to listen then hears. 

Mirio: All of you fight me at once! 

Izuku: Wait what did he say. "He say's slightly waking up"  

Mirio: I want to show you how experience from our work studies helped us this is a  pretty rational way of showing it right erasers head. 

Aizawa: Yeah sure do whatever you want. 

Narrator: They stand in their PE uniforms in the training room. 

Izuku: *He was serious, all right time to snap out of this moving around should keep me awake. I should figure out his quirk, I can't read him the guy is filled with energy and looks pretty confident. It's not a mutation quirk he looks pretty well built but not enough to have a strength enhancing quirk. *

Tamamki: Mirio you should be careful they don't have the same kind of drive you do, you don't want them to end up in the hospital for a few years. You could just tell them this is what it's like here, this is what we learned. "He says facing the wall"