All Might

Narrator: Izuku walks to school and they start there normal lessons, and meet present mic there English teacher, Ectoplasm there math teacher, Ken modern Literature teacher. even at lunch they meet the hero Lunch Rush. 

Izuku: Wow there are so many pro heroes, and there quirks are so cool. 

Iida: I'm excited as well I wonder who will be next.   

Uraraka: I hope it's someone in the top 10. 

Narrator: As soon as she says that.

All Might: I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO. (exactly what he said)

Kirishima: No way, this year is going to awesome. 

Asui: Is that his silver age costume.

All Might: Welcome to the most important class at UA high

Izuku: No. "He mumbles"

 All Might: In this class you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of Justice. So let's get to it, this lesson will pull no punches! "He says holding a battle card" 

Bakugou: FIGHT TRAINING. 

Narrator: He says staring at Deku he says feeling a shiver on his back.

All Might: Part of the key of being a hero isss looking good!  These costumes were made part of your hero, registration forms designed by what quirks you have. 

Narrator: They all change the only difference is Deku doesn't wear the mask of the suit, because he doesn't want it to resemble All Might.  So he ends up with. (For now) 

Uraraka: Wow Deku yours came out great, I should have been more specific with mine this body suit is skin tight

Uraraka: Wow Deku yours came out great, I should have been more specific with mine this body suit is skin tight. He just stares while blushing, until All Might snaps him out. 

All Might: Alright! You will be split in teams of two's one good and one bad, this will eb a like a real life hero experience. The situation is this the villains will have a nuclear bomb at the top of the building, the heroes will win bye either beating the villain or secure the bomb. 

Narrator: The teams are normal Deku and Uraraka and Bakugou and Iida. 

Uraraka: What are the chances were in a team. "she says excitedly" 

Izuku *I have to make a good impression*

Narrator: Bakugou and Iida are in there spot and Uraraka and Izuku are outside. 

Uraraka: I'm glad we don't have to worry about being expelled like in the last on, we don't have to worr- and your sweating through your costume. 

Izuku: Sorry, it's just Bakugou is so much stronger then me,

Uraraka: That just means you have to try that much harder, let's win this and you will be one step to catching up to him.

Izuku: Right! 

Narrator: The part with Uraraka and Iida goes the same, Deku runs into Bakugou  he tries to hit him with an explosion but he doges it quickly. He flips Bakugou onto the ground when he tries to hit him with his quirk. 

Bakugou: How! When did you get like this. 

Deku: As for the how? It was in the notebook you burned and threw away, I know you always throw a right hook when ever you start a fight. 

Bakugou: Damn you Deku. 

Deku: You can call me Deku all you want, because from now on Deku is the name of a hero! 

Bakugou: Look at you even before your still shaking in your boot's. But you still want to fight me anyway! THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU! This time I'm gonna destroy you. "He points his gauntlets at him with his stored up sweat" A moths worth of sweat stored in here, imagine what will happen when I fire it at you. 

All Might: Bakugou if you do that you will kill him. "He says on the coms" 

Bakugou: No he will be fine if he doges. 

Narrator: Deku barley doges as he fires and destroying the corridor they are in and the back wall with him on the floor. 

Kirishima: Sir don't you think that is too far, that Bakugou is crazy. 

Narrator: Bakugou points his other gauntlet at him but All Might intervenes in the coms.  

All Might: *At this rate he will seriously hurt young Midoriya and without a quirk it's even more dangerous*  Bakugou the exercise is ove-

Deku: NO! I already know what your thinking! You think just because I have don't have a quirk I can't win. At least give me a chance. 

All Might: Alright but Bakugou, your not allowed to use those gauntlets, even if you are a villain such a strong attack indoors. Inviting destruction to a place you are meant to be keeping safe so you can detonate the bomb is a poor strategy. 

Bakugou: "Grunts" Fine! It will just be hand to hand. 

Narrator: Bakugou flies at Deku forcing him to counter, but Bakugou shoots himself upwards and then behind with his quirk and fires a blast at his back. Then grabs him and uses his explosions to gain more momentum and slam him into the ground with full power.  

Bakugou: Don't think your anything more then a quirk less weakling who will never be a hero.

Narrator: Deku forces himself to get up and pulls out his staff Bakugou thrusts his hand using a explosion but Deku avoids it, and punches him in the chest then throws a uppercut and swings his staff hitting him in the side Bakugou snaps out of it quickly and both Bakugou and Deku throw a punch at the same time hitting their faces knocking them back. 

Bakugou: Let's finish this! 

Narrator: Bakugou puts his hand on his gauntlet getting ready to use it,

All Might: Bakugou I said don't us-

Bakugou: He will be fine if he doges! 

Narrator: He starts running at Deku and thrusts his hand forward while realising the pin on his gauntlet , Deku ducks underneath his arm and forces Bakugou's hand upwards causing his explosion to shoot though the roof. Allowing Uraraka to use her quirk on the debris to distract Iida and get the bomb.   

All Might: The hero team WINS!