Meeting

Narrator: Midoriya is called into a meeting hall inside UA by Togata inside he sees pro heroes fat gum, Ryukyu, Rock Lock, Grand Torino, Centipede and Nighteye. He also sees Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui and Amajiki.

Uraraka: Deku your here too. 

Midoriya: Oh Uraraka, you said you were working with Ryukyu I guess this means were working together. 

Uraraka: Yeah can't wait. "She say's excitedly" 

Narrator: Soon the meeting starts and Nighteye catches everyone up with his side of the investigation Bubble girl talks about a gang called the reservoir dogs. 

Bubble Girl: Our agency did a investigation on them. 

Centipede: Turns out the Shie Hassaikai have been in contact with other organisations trying to expand there their own organisation increase their funds. We also found that Kai Chisaki met with a league of villain member twice we found that a fight of some sort took place at one of the L.O.V bases.   

Rock Lock: I know they are from UA but why are there kids here. There still inexperienced and from what I hear one of them doesn't have a quirk. 

Midoriya: Yeah well I would rather be quirkless then have a quirk that locks and unlocks things. "He say's sharply"

Rock Lock: Say that agi-

Nighteye: That's enough. As we were saying we believe the Shie Hassaikai organisation get's most of their money from the selling of unauthorised drugs. 

Fat Gum: Yeah Tamaki Red Riot and I ran into a thug who had a bullet that could destroy someone's quirk it hit Tamaki. 

Narrator: Everyone's eye's turned to shock except Midoriya. 

Togata: Woah Tamaki your okay right? 

Tamaki: Yeah after I slept I was fine, look at this cow hoof. "He says lifting his now transformed arm. (He ate beef strew for breakfast) 

Fat Gum: We analysed a bullet that bounced off of Kirishima and we found traces of human blood. 

Ryukyu: So this is a result of someone's quirk. 

Nighteye: If we look hard enough we can link this back to Hassaikai Ryukyu grounp ran into a gang using the trigger drug that increases someone's quirk we believe it was made by the Hassaikai and the leader Kai Chisaki his quirk Overhaul he disassemble and reconstruct things with a touch. 

Narrator Midoriya and Togata both had the same expression on their faces. Regret they flash back to Eri and how they let her go back. 

Midoriya: *She begged me not to go back, it's all falling into place human blood inside the bullet the bandages on Eri's arms. He has been using her to crate these bullets.

Narrator: While  Midoriya and Togata reached this conculsion so did the others through Nighteye. 

Kirishima: No way. 

Nighteye: We don't know if he has finished and started selling these completed bullets if he has we may be looking at bullets that can completely destroy someone's quirk.

Rock Lock: Wouldn't this have been resolved if those two took the child when they found her. 

Narrator: Midoriya clenches his teeth so hard he feels they could break, his hand resting on the table and squeezing the table so hard he can feel the wood splitting. 

Midoriya: * I want to punch this guy so hard but he is right we wouldn't be in this situation if I took her, I told her to go back. I'm such an idiot.*

Togata: * Saving a million people, yeah right I can't even save one girl.*