The Licence Exam begins

Narrator: Class 1-A all exit the bus. 

Aizawa: I expect your best if you can pass this exam you will be one step further to becoming pros. 

Narrator: The same introduction happens with Inasa Yoarashi, Todoroki takes notice of him as he introduces himself from Shiketsu High. As Aizawa tells them about him and how he refused admission from UA. Aizawa stops mid sentence as he hears a distinct voice that makes him freeze in place. 

Ms Joke: I knew I recognised that scowl. It's been a while. Let's get married!

Aizawa:  No. 

Bakugou: "Turns to Midoriya" *Weird usually he would be excited to see a hero even if they arn't  popular but he is acting like its' nothing* 

Mina: Hm.  "She say's with a smirk"

Tsu: Seems like you two are close. 

Ms Joke: Our agency's were close to each other it was love at first site. 

Aizawa: No it didn't. "He says flatly"

Ms Joke: You say that but it wasn't long ago when you were in my arms. 

Aizawa: That was completely out of context. 

Ms Joke: Your my favourite person to be around. 

Aizawa: If your here, dose that mean-

Ms Joke: Yep meet my class from Ketsubutsu Academy. 

Narrator: One of them walks up to them and introduces himself as Shindo, he goes to shake Midoriya's hand but Midoriya stops himself after getting a good look at his face. 

Shindo: Something wrong. 

Izuku: Yeah, you had me for a second I'm not falling for whatever trick your trying to pull you see I'm pretty good at reading people. 

Kaminari: Dude what's your problem. 

Bakugou: Hm. 

Shindo: Ah don't worry, he has been through a lot it just shows how strong he really is. I hope to learn everything I can from you. 

Narrator: They change into their costumes and head to orientation they explain the rules about how only 100 people pass the test and there are 1500 people there. They explain the rules as how they have 3 sensors and 6 balls and the ball has to be thrown at the sensor and if all 3 targets get hit your out and the one that hit the last target get's the credit you have to take down two people to pass. Suddenly the walls drop from around them revealing the rocky terrain field. Everyone starts to separate into their schools/class. 

A/N: If you need a reminder of his costume I tried to add the sword, but it was meh. 

Shoji: I say we stay together. 

Narrator: Before anyone can agree Bakugou separates from the group with Kirishima following behind and Todoroki leaves as well knowing his quirk would be better with people not around.