Internships

Narrator: As everyone is back in class Aizawa walks in with all of his bandages off and Midnight comes in and explains that they have to chose their hero names, everything goes the same. But after Aizawa shows how many internships they all got and surprisingly Izuku got 70 offers.

Izuku: Wow I didn't think anyone would really want me.

Aizawa: All right I'm gonna leave you guys to it, your dismissed.

Kirishima: I'm surprised you didn't get more considering, you did place in the top ten.

Mina: I know right! 

Uraraka: I have no idea who I'm gonna pick, what about you Deku. 

Izuku: Hm oh I narrowed it down to three, I still haven't decided. I have to ask someone something first though. 

Narrator: As they all leave Izuku get's stopped by All Might.

All Might: Young Midoriya please come with me.   

Izuku: Uh sure. "They walk round the corner" What is it, if this is about one for all ag- "He stops as he sees All Might tremble" Woah are you okay. 

All MIght: You got another offer from my old t-teacher. He must have seen you in the sp-ports festival, he is a great t-eaccher. 

Izuku: *What did he do to make All Might so scared of him* Oh, well thanks I will think it over.  

Narrator: Before Izuku leaves school he goes back to the classroom, to find Aizawa. 

Izuku: Mr Aizawa. 

Aizawa: Huh what do you want kid. " He says getting out of his sleeping bag" 

Izuku: I wanted to ask if you could train me during the internship week.

Aizawa: Hm it would make sense considering how my quirk works, but I can't I won't be here during the 2 weeks of internships.

Izuku: Let me go with you, then. 

Aizawa: Hm, I guess that wouldn't be a problem, before I make my decision let me see where you are.  

Narrator: Izuku follows him to a practice ground in ground zone beta he challenges him to a fight, Izuku holds his own for a bit but then without him even being able to react he get's caught in his binds. 

Aizawa: Your pretty good, but your slow, compared to me your are pretty fast but you need to be able to keep up to others especially how you don't have a quirk. I guess we have to work on that. If your in a fight against a villain you will need to be able to aware of your surroundings and their attacks be able to react when there throwing an attack without the slightest hesitation. 

Izuku: How am I meant to do that, is there some special technique or am I meant to ke-

Aizawa: Your thinking about it too much. Look try and attack me any way you want. "He says closing his eyes"  

Narrator: Izuku pulls his fist back and goes for a punch but Aizawa doges it with ease then he goes for a kick he doges that as well. 

Izuki: How did you do that. You knew exactly when to doge. 

Aizawa: I don't know you figure it out, also meet me at the train station tomorrow.

Izuku: Got it. 

Narrator: He leaves and makes his way to Strong arms gym and explains what is happening. 

Desut: Oh I get it. 

Izuku: So you know how he is doing it.

Desut: Yeah I get the concept, I can do it to a certian extent, it's a lot more useful when you have speed to your advantage so it's a pretty good technique for you to learn. I can't tell you how he dose it though. 

Izuku: yeah I get.

Desut: Try and think about it in anphysical way, not to do with his quirk. "He nods and leaves to go home and pack" 

Narrator:  the next day he leaves home and goes to the train station to meet Aizawa.

Aizawa: Oh your here. Let's go then. "As they board the train Izuku is still trying to figure out how the technique works" 

Izuku: I think I got it, I think I get how it works. You are letting your body take control and relying on natural instincts to protect yourself.

Aizawa: Since you were pretty close I will tell you. It comes up to two things, 1 is called gaze detection you know when you get that feeling that someone is looking at you, it's like that but on a higher level when you get good enough you should be able to feel the attack coming by the sound it makes when the person retracts their arm or leg and feeling of the wind as the attack is cutting through the air. The other point is being able to read movements if you can watch your enemy's stance you can find out the exact way their going to attack you should be able to doge it without even focusing. There is some more but that's the gist of it. Also a little side note one of the key things is concentration you need to use all your senses for this skill to work, one last thing when faced with an enemy never take your eyes off them.

Izuku: Wow, that's amazing. So that was how you fought so well at USJ when all the villains where attacking you.

Narrator: As they arrive at a city near Hosu and enter a apartment. 

Aizawa: Were going to be staying here for the next 2 weeks, so let's get started.