Izuku Vs Muscular

Izuku: *Damn my phones broken and no one knows I'm here I have to fight him* Kota everything will be okay I promise.

Narrator: As soon as he says that Muscular runs to punch him as muscular fibres form around his arm getting ready to punch him Izuku doges him, but when he dose The wind that Muscular punches threw.

Izuku: *I can feel it it's like needles against my skin that punch is crazy strong*

Narrator: He runs at him for another punch and pushes himself of the rick wall and Muscular punch hits the wall leaving some rock crumbling.

Muscular: Your fast, hey you know where a kid named Bakugou is.

Izuku:* Why dose he need Bakugou. Doesn't matter right now anyway*

Narrator: Izuku runs at him and pulls out his staff and goes in for a attack but it dose nothing.

Muscular: You think that would work my quirk increases my muscle fibres so much that it rips through my skin.

Narrator: He punches Izuku but he uses his staff and puts it on his forearm and blocks the punch, his staff takes most of the force being made out of such a strong material but in the end it knocks him back breaking the staff in half in the process bruising his arm.

Muscular: Come on didn't you promise he would be okay what kind of hero can't even fulfil his promise.

Narrator: Before he can say anything else a rock get's thrown at his head. By Kota.

Kota: You- you killed them the heroes water hose did you torment them to my Parents! "He said with tears in his eyes" 

Muscular: Ah so this must be fate, there the reason I have a artificial eye in my left socket.

Kota: Everything in my world is wrong and it's all because of you. 

Muscular: There are roles in this society your parents are a part it they chose to be heroes I chose to be a villain they died because they chose to play those parts. Now it's your turn. 

Narrator: Muscular retracts his arm with muscle fibres increasing. 

Izuku: First you break my precious staff and now you can't even take responsibility for the murder of his parents YOU-

Narrator: He says ruining at Muscular as he dose that Muscular turns his attack to Izuku and attacks him,

Izuku: RUINED HIS LIFE! 

Narrator: Izuku flips over his fist and lands on his arm with hands and sends both of his feet into the side of his face knocking Muscular back a few feet and knocks out his fake eye, Izuku leaps off his shoulder and throws a blade into muscular's arm and lands on the ground. 

Muscular: That kick took me by surprise but your strength is nothing compared to mine. Did you really think you would accomplish anything.  

Izuku: Not much but that did let me throw that knife at you which... Has a bomb attached to it. 

Narrator: He says with a wide grin on his face and grabs Kota and moves him back, as muscular turns to the blade in his arm but it blows up sending him into the wall. 

Izuku: Okay now we leave for rea-

Muscular: I just remembered something you don't have a quirk,

Izuku: *No way he is still conscious* 

 Muscular: Your actually pretty good for someone who is quirkless but your annoying wasting my time I wanted a real challenge so I'm finishing this. 

Narrator: As Muscular get's up fibres start to from around his skin larger then ever before covering his whole body, and leaps into the air towards them. Izuku grabs Kota and leaps to the side avoiding the attack but drops his swird that was wrapped around his back, he puts Kota down behind him. Then pulls out two of his blades.