Izuku VS Todoroki

Narrator: The fight starts and Izuku runs at Todoroki to try and get the first attack in but Todoroki uses his Ice and shoots it straight at him, Izuku jumps to the side to avoid his attack he lifts his head to see the massive wall of ice Todoroki made. 

Izuku: *If I get too close he could freeze me, but if I don't get close I won't be able to beat him. Alreight enough of this*

Narrator: Izuku runs at Todoroki and he shoots his Ice at him but before it t ouches him Izuku volts over the ice to get closer to Todoroki, and punches him in the face knoking him back. Todoroki uses his ice and shoots it towards Izuku capturing him in ice.

Iida: I guess Midoriya has lost this match. 

Uraraka: Hey what's that in his hand.  

Present Mic: it looks like Todoroki has stopped Midoriya cold in his tracks, I believe this is i-

Aizawa: Wait, look. 

Narrator: The crowd looks towards Izuku as a small explosion happens in the ring freeing Izuku, and blasting Todoroki backwards. 

Present Mic: WHAT THE! how? 

Aizawa: Before he got frozen he held a explosive device in his hand, freeing him from the ice. 

Desut: That kid so reckless! But I can't lie it was impressive. 

Izuku: Not yet I can't lose especially when your not giving it your all! "He says holding his burned hand as it got injured in the explosion" Stop holding back! 

Narrator: He says kicking him in the chest and delivering a uppercut after a few seconds Todoroki shoots a ice straight at him Izuku doges it by doing a one handed consecutive handsprings but stops before he get's out of bounds. 

Izuku: *His ice is slower and so is his range If I can catch him off guard maybe* "He pulls out a explosive" * My last one* If your not going to go all out I'm gonna make you.      

Todoroki: Why do you want me to use my fire, did my father bribe you or something! 

Narrator: Izuku pulls out the small explosive divice and rips of some of his sleve and ties the explosive device on his staff. 

Izuku: You think after everything you told me I would sell you out, I'm doing this because it isn't a fight if you don't give it everything you have! It's your quirk not your dads, so you can use it however you want.   

Narrator: He says throwing his staff with all of his strength Todoroki doges to the side but as it flies past him it explodes shooting him to the edge of the ring and burning his arm. The explosion also sends his staff out of the ring. 

Scouts: That kid is amazing. 

Scout: Yeah but still reckless. 

Present Mic: WOW! Izuku attach one of his mini bombs to his staff, and threw it at Todoroki! 

Desut: Your almost there kid, don't stop now. 

Wood: Do you have some sort of bet on this match or something.

Desut: Of course not!  

Narrator: As the crowd cheers Todoroki get's up and his left side starts to release steam.  

Todoroki: Midoriya. If that's what you really want, I won't hold back. 

Cemento: Should I stop the fight Todoroki and Midoriya, are going to get themselves killed.  

Narrator: Todoroki sends all the ice he can make at Midoriya he leaps over them and starts ruining on them.

 Izuku: *He is almost at the edge if I can get one punch in it's over* 

Narrator: Todoroki sends a massive flame at him and a massive explosion got released, but Cemento stops it by putting up 5 walls of cement stopping the explosion from hitting Midoriya. 

Present Mic: What the heck just happened.

Aizawa: The air around the ring had been cooled down then rapidly heated up which caused that explosion.  

Present Mic: Wait who won! 

Narrator: The smoke begins to clear and Midnight looks around to see Midoriya out of the ring passed out against the wall. 

Midnight: Midoriya is out of bounds Todoroki wins! 

Narrator: Izuku is taken to the Recovery girl, and Iida, Uraraka and Asui go to see how he is doing, but get sent away as Recovery Girl wants to start surgery. 

Izuku: What happened. "He says waking up" Oh yeah I lost. "Recovery girl hits him over the head" Ow.

Recovery Girl: What you did stupid. Look at your hand. 

Narrator: He looks at his hand he sees it healed but has some scars on it. 

Recovery Girl: Consider it a warning on not to be so reckless, let me bandage your arm and chest then you can leave. 

Narrator: Izuku leaves the medical bay and goes back to the stands and watches the rest of the fights. In the end Bakugou won with his howitzer impact against Todoroki, and they had to chain him down since he was still angry Todoroki didn't use his left side. Izuku ended up placing 6th in the whole thing. And with that the UA sports festival was over. The story continiues with Iida stil leaving after finding out about what happened to his brother, about how he got attacked by the hero killer Stain.