Villains Attack

Narrator: Everyone is training to make their quirks stronger (The same way as in the anime except Izuku) He is runing in the forest. 

Izuku: *Where is he, I can't see him at all* 

Narrator: Izuku hears footstep and sees Tiger the forth member of the wild wild pussy cats attacking, Izuku pulls out two of his blades and puts them together in a x position andd blocks the attack. 

Tiger: Hey you actually blocked that one.

Narrator: Tiger punches him again Izuku doges but he is to slow as Tiger throws another connecting and sending him into a tree. 

Izuku: You know I don't have a strength quirk. 

Tiger: doesn't matter again you want to be plus ultra right.

Izuku: Yes sir

Tiger: Then we go again show me what it means, also now that your warmed up no weapons. 

Izuku: Yeah sure that sounds fair. 

Narrator: He put's his blade away and runs at Tiger and attacks him but Tiger bends the middle of his body out of the way but keeps the rest of him in the same place. 

Izuku: No way *how the hell did he even do that it's like his limbs are not even in place it's impossible for me to predict where he will go next, but I have to keep going*

 Narrator: Izuku doges Tiger's incoming attack and counter before his hand retracts and punches Tiger knocking him back a bit. *Finally got him and I think I see his fighting pattern* Tiger moves forward and thrusts his hip into his chest sending Izuku into a tree. 

Izuku: *This guy....is crazy*

Tiger: Come on you want to get stronger GET UP!

Izuku: Yes sir! 

Narrator: This type of training goes on for hours later for class 1-A exhausted from training they still have to make their food themselves, after they all start eating even though it tastes terrible as they eat Izuku notices Kota leaving and takes a plate and follows him. 

Kota: Hey how did you find out about this place. 

Izuku: Sorry I didn't know it was a secret, you didn't eat so I brought you some food. 

Kota: Will you leave me alone.

Izuku: Hey were your parents the waterhose heroes with the water quirks.

Kota:; Did Mandalay tell you.

Izuku: No I just kind of figured it out. 

Kota: Doesn't matter anyways people keep using dumb names like hero and villain and fight over it, if my parents weren't using there stupid quirks to show off they would still be alive. 

Izuku: *He doesn't just hat Villains for killing his parents but hates the idea of quirks for forming this society* Hey you know I don't have a quirk at all. 

Kota: Seriously, why are even trying to be a hero.

Izuku: Wow thanks, but that wasn't the point the point is I don't have a quirk in a society full of people who dose. You would think I feel angry or jealous but I chose to embrace that and try even harder to do better then the others who have quirks a advantage over m. The point is you shouldn't reject the idea of quirks I feel like it will only show as a hindrance in the future-

Kota: Just leave NOW! 

Narrator: He nods and leaves the next day he is forced to run by Tiger non stop, when they start to to cook Izuku sees Todoroki.

Izuku: Hey Todoroki if you were trying to change someone's mind about something how would you do it. 

Todoroki: Why do you asks. 

Izuku: Well Mandalay cousin Kota I just want to change his mind about something.

Todoroki: Well if you want to change someone's mind words probably won't cut it you have to show him. 

Izuku: I guess your right, thanks.  

Narrator: Later they start to eat and then head into the forest and the Wild wild pussy cat team explain that class 1-B will be in the forest trying to scare class 1-A, who will be going in pairs. one at a time you are allowed to use your quirks to scare them any way you want. 

Izuku: Wait there aren't enough people in class 1-A so that means I'm alone.

Ojiro: It's not like people didn't chose you it's random.

Narrator: As they start going in pairs one by one some of class 1-A plus teachers start to see smoke in the distance wondering what it is, in reality Dabi is starting fires. When they turn Pixie Bob is on the floor next to a villain. 

Izuku: Pixie Bob! *I can put my training to the test and try out my new sword, hold on* Wait where's Kota! 

Tiger: Move away from her.

Mange: I could crush her head. 

Gecko: Now now were choosing between life and death we have to see if this aligns with Stains ideals. 

Ida: So you are a follower of Stain 

Gecko: Got that right, call me spinner. 

Tiger: i don't care who you are what gives you the right to touch her. 

Mandalay: You guys head back to main camp we will take things from here, Ida your in charge. 

Izuku: You guys go ahead. Mandalay! I know where Kota is.

Narrator: Kot is on the the side of the stone mountain backing away from a large 6 foot man he asks to trade his mask for his hat and takes it off, Kota sees his face he immediately flash back to the news and his face he is the one who killed his parents. 

Kota: *He killed them and now I'm gonna die to*

Narrator: Muscular pulls his arm back and muscular fibres start to form around his arm, just before he makes contact and knee makes contact with muscular face sending him backwards. He picks up Kota and moves him behind him. 

Izuku: Hey let's get out of here. Camp isn't too fa-

Muscular: Hey I recognise you, you were on the list, and I'm allowed to kill you.