Practical Exam

Narrator: In UA it's midterm season and they just finished their written exam, and they are talking about what the practical part will be on. 

Uraraka: We know it's going to be on everything we have learned lately, that's what Aizawa said anyway. 

Izuku: So rescue combat and basic training. 

Kirishima: I wish we could just know what we have to do for this. But we can assume were going to have to face the robots.

Mina: If it's robots we won't have to worry. "She says excitedly" 

Denki: Yeah we got this. 

Sero: Don't you guys have trouble controlling your quirk. 

Mina: Yeah but this way we can let loose. 

Bakugou: Why are you idiots so happy! It shouldn't matter if were fighting humans or robots. Hey DEKU! In the finals were getting individual scores I'm not taking some half assed win like in the festival.  We can know exactly where we stand. Same goes for you Todoroki I'm going to kill you. 

Todoroki: Okay. 

Narrator: Izuku left the classroom after his "conversation with Bakugou" he heads to the support classroom ans knocks on the door, he is met withthe pro hero of the classroom. Power load.

Izuku: I need some help can you smooth out the ridges of this sword and cut the sword to make them into throwing blades

Izuku: I need some help can you smooth out the ridges of this sword and cut the sword to make them into throwing blades. "He says handing the sword stain gave him" 

Power Load: Sure. I can do this, it won't take too long about an hour or two. 

Narrator: A couple hours later he comes back with his weapon.

Izuku: Wow thanks a lot they came out better then I expected

Power Load: Yeah could be one of my best works. Do you want me to add this to your hero costume.

Izuku: Not I still need to practice with them I can barley hit a target. 

Narrator: After a week passed and all of the written exams are over they have travelled to the place the entrance exams took place to do there practical exam.