Attack on USJ PT2

Narrator: The fight with Nomu and All Might goes the same route but with one key difference after All Might uses all of his power to shoot Nomu through the roof, and used all his energy causing him to be unable to move, shigaraki and warp attack him. Instead of Izuku using one for all to try and stop them Izuku pulls his staff out and presses the button on his staff realising the blade on it and he throws it and aims for warps metal neck he misses which only phases warp.

Izuku: I can't let you kill him, not after he just saved us! 

Narrator:  Straight away Izuku runs to try and punch shigaraki but warp opens a portal and shigaraki's hand grabs Izuku's arm and his quirk activates slowly disintegrating his hand. But before it breaks his flesh bullets shoot through shigaraki causing him to drop Izuku , he turns his head to see the pro heroes arrive but but Warp sees this and creates a portal and they escape. While the pros take out the villains Izuku holds his arm still in pain from shigaraki. 

Izuku: I guess you were right about me not being able to be a hero, I didn't really do much. 

All Might: That's not true, those seconds you gave me, was just enough time for the pros to get here, young Midoriya you saved me. 

Izuku: Yeah don't worr-

Narrator: Before he can finish his sentence the smoke starts to clear and Izuku sees All Might half transformed. 

Izuku: What happened to you, ho-

Narrator: As he says this he hears Kirishima shouting his name but Cemento builds a wall blocking them and tells him to wait at the entrance. Izuku and All Might get taken to recovery girl Izuku's injury wasn't as bad as the attack only broke through the skin, but All Might has to stay in bed. After Izuku's arm get's put in a sling he goes to see All Might wanting answers. 

All Might: I guess it was just a matter of time. 

Izuku: I want answers what happened to you, why do you look like a walking corpse. 

All Might: This is no time to  joke. 

Izuku: Sorry. 

Narrator: All Might explains what happened to him about his injury, One for All and how he has a time limit on his powers, then he asks a question Izuku doesn't expect. 

All Might: As you now know my time limit has been cut shorter after that fight with Nomu, and there is only a matter of time before I lose my power all together. 

Izuku: But your the symbol of peace, the number one hero once villains find out All Might lost his powers there will be a massive power shift between villains and heroes. 

All Might: That's why I want to ask you to carry on my legacy, I want you to inherit One for All. 

Izuku: What! I know you said that your power can be passed down. But why do you want me. 

All Might: You showed true bravery in the face of fear, if you still dream of being the number one hero, mastering this quirk is how. 

Izuku: In that case, NO! 

All Might: What! Why? 

Izuku: Because of what you just said just now, if I want to be number one I have to have a quirk. After all this time you still don't believe that a hero needs a quirk. 

All Might: I do because without a quirk your going to get yourself killed. 

Izuku: Look I'm flattered and all but I'm gonna pass, I'm gonna be the number hero my own way I'm not just gonna cheat by taking your quirk. Also I'm not gonna die until I become number one.

All Might: You can't be serious! That's just utter stupidi-

Izuku: I DON'T CARE! I made a promise that I will be the number one hero, and I'm gonna do it, just you watch. "He says turning around to leave"

All Might: Young Midoriya "He stops" I have made my choice I want you to carry on my legacy, so when the time comes I will be waiting for you.  

Narrator: He sighs and stays quiet and leaves the room as he is walking towards the exit he sees Uraraka waiting outside. 

Izuku: Hm, what are you doing here.

Uraraka: "She looks up to see him and tackles him in a hug" I was worried since I didn't see you after the attack I just wanted to see if you were okay. 

Izuku: I'm fine, thanks for coming to check on me it means a lot, Hey we should get going it's getting pretty late. How about I walk you to your house this time. 

Uraraka: Sure. 

N/A: That was the first season of MHA I will continue the story but if you like it vote it really just encourages me, if you have any feedback leave a comment. Also sorry if the chapters come out slow it takes time to think of different ways to tackle the story when he has no quirk, I'm already scared of having to write the fight with overhaul.