The ideals of a Hero

Narrator: A week passed and everyone was back in school, they were all talking about their internships, Uraraka seemed extra excited after learning a lot from the Pro Hero Gun head.

Mina: Hey I heard what happened to you guys with the Hero Killer it's a good thing Endeavour saved you guys. 

Todoroki: Yeah, good thing. 

Denki: Yeah I can't believe you ran into Stain, the guys a pretty evil guy but at the same time he is also kind of cool. Oh I'm sorry Iida. 

Iida: Don't worry, I understand why people might think he was cool even though he was a murderer. His ideals aren't wrong people have become heroes because of the fame and money. So I will strive to be the perfect hero!  

Izuku: If he didn't try and kill you I would actually like him, and he did save my life. "He says mumbling the last part" 

Iida: Anyway everyone please take your seats, class will soon start we need to all change into our costumes and meet in the Field Gamma. 

Narrator: They all meet in  Field Gamma and see All Might.

All Might: I AM HERE, to introduce you to the new training site this specialises in rescue. There will be 4 teams that will start from different places and the first to find me wins. 

Narrator: The first team is Mina, Sero, Ojiro and Iida

Uraraka: Even if Iida is still injured he should still win.

Kaminari: Yeah but Sero should win this course looks like it's built for him.  

Izuku: *I'm at a disadvantage here, there is no use using my staff I need a way to slow them down Sero is the one I need to worry about the most Iida is still injured, if I take the right path and keep up my top speed and don't run into trouble but observing Aizawa did give me a idea* "Before they start Midoriya uses his Staff and releases the blade and stabs it into the metal collecting pieces of it and pocketing it"  

Kirishima: What's he doing. "He says looking at him on the screen"

All Might: GO!

Narrator: Izuku throws his staff with the blade still out into a metal wall he leaps onto it and swings from the bar to the top of the tall metal metal he looks to see All Might and Sero not far in front of him, and Mina climbing with her acid to find where All Might is. He leaps from the metal structures to metal structure, and pulls out a piece of the metal he broke off and throws it at his tape he misses the first tiem. 

Izuku: *Come on I got this I can't miss and he is way too close to All Might*

Narrator: He get's ready to throw another but as he throws it he slips on the metal pipe, but out of luck the metal reaches Sero's Tape and cuts through it causing him to fall. In the end Iida won Sero second Mina 3rd Midoriya 4th and Ojiro 5th. 

Mina: So unfair, that course was practically made for you. 

Sero: You think. 

Narrator: Later Aizawa calls Izuku over after practice and hands him a large rectangular box. 

Izuku: What's this.

Aizawa: It's from Stain.

Izuku: What?

Aizawa: It's fine it's safe.... Kind of. 

Narrator: He opens it to see Stain's sword.

Izuku: I don't get it why his sword. 

Aizawa: Stain woke up for a bit and said that as long as we bring his sword to you he will admit to all of his crimes, he also said that you will know what it means. We inspected the sword nothing is wrong with it, if you want you can dispose of the sword all he said was he wanted to give it to you. It's your choice what you do with it. 

Izuku: Okay, thanks. 

Narrator: When he get's home he eats dinner with his mother and goes to his room, he opens the box holding the sword and starts to inspect it. 

Izuku: Why would he give this too me I can barley even use a sword, I used a kendo stick a few times with Desut but that was about it. Dose he expect me to use this, I would never use a weapon used by a villain to kill countless heroes. Why would he think I would have this, I should trash this... But I shouldn't maybe Desut could use it at his gym. 

Narrator: The next day before he goes to school he stops by Desut. 

Desut: Shouldn't you be on your way to school. 

Izuku; I wanted to stop by and give you this. "He hands the box over to him" i thought you could use this or put it on your wall of weapons,  my mom would never let me keep it in my room even if I wanted to. 

Desut: Oh Aizawa told me about this Stain gave it to you, why are you giving it to me. 

Izuku: I don't want to use it, this is a villains weapon why would he think I would want to use it. 

Desut: You know what I think, you know how the Stain wants there to be a world were people earn the name hero. You told me he said to you that you are someone who wants to live, because you actually know what it means to be a hero you hold all the ideals that other heroes need. I think Stain wants you to carry those beliefs with you into the next generation of heroes. His ideals may have been warped but they are true, heroes care more about the money and fame then saving people.  

Izuku: I- I didn't think about it like that, you mind if I keep this I have an idea.

Desut: Sure.

Izuku: I'm gonna need help with my aim. 

Desut: Yeah of course anything to help you out, now you should get to school. 

Izuku: Got it.