thank you so much

hello everyone! just popping back in to say a massive THANK YOU for 1 MILLION READS! my mind is absolutely blown, to say the least.

i started writing these imagines simply because i was bored and felt inspired to share my love of the wonderful timothée chalamet. i thought maybe 100 people would see what i wrote, but i never imagined that so many of you would read my writing and support me in the ways that you have.

i want you to know that your support and love has not gone unnoticed. i read all your comments and messages (and i try my best to respond when i can). i see you sharing these imagines with other people and hear your encouraging words. it all means so much to me and was the biggest motivation for me to keep writing more imagines, even when i felt uninspired.

so thank you to everyone who has read, liked, commented, and shared my imagines. thank you to every who made requests (especially to those of you who continued to read even if i couldn't get to your request). thank you to everyone who has reached out. thank you to everyone who has given me even a sliver of support. it means the absolute world to me and i'm so grateful, from the bottom of my heart.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

you are all beautiful angels and i love you all so much. sending hugs and kisses to each of you.

much love, lyra <3