quarantine pt. 2 *request*

part 2 to a request by @lucytimotay ! enjoy! <3

(Your POV)

It's been a week since Timothée and I have finally admitted our feelings for each other, and I think it's safe to say it has been one of the best weeks of my life. Even though we are still in quarantine, that hasn't stopped us from enjoying every second together.

Our week at Timothée's apartment has mostly consisted of cuddling and kissing. It seems that we are making up for all the time we lost holding in our feelings.

One day as we were sitting on the couch watching Netflix and eating junk food (because what else can we do during quarantine), Timothée proposed an idea.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" Timothée asks with a smirk on his face. I smile back at him.

"As much as I would love to go on a proper date with you, I don't think that's possible. Everything is shut down."

"Well yeah, but we can do something special here."

"Like what? Make popcorn on the stove instead of the microwave and buy a movie instead of streaming it?" I joke, making Timothée giggle a little.

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve. So what do you say?"

"I say let's do it."

Timothée's smile gets wider and he does a little happy dance in his seat before pulling me closer and planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Okay, so you need to get dressed up fancy," Timothée says.

"Um..."

"What?"

"I don't have any fancy clothes with me. I literally only brought pajamas and sweats."

"Oh. Okay, well we can just-"

"Actually, I'll go back to my place and get something. It's been a while since I've been back there, I should probably check in and make sure everything is good there anyways."

"Want me to come with?"

"No, it's okay. You can stay here and get ready for our date," I say with a wink. Timothée smiles and leans down to kiss my lips. I don't think that tingling feeling will ever go away, no matter how many times he kisses me.

I get up off the couch, grab my keys and phone, and head out the door. I rush through the streets, once again avoiding any public transportation.

When I arrive at my apartment, I immediately head to my closet. I spend a long time trying to pick out the perfect outfit, but nothing pops out to me. After a while, I decide on wearing a short, black lace cocktail dress.

After laying out my outfit on the bed, I take a shower and then spend time doing my hair and makeup. Once I'm happy with everything, I put on my dress.

I also decide to pick up some fresh clothes to bring to Timothee's place. I don't know how much longer we'll be together in there, but I think it's about time I switch up my leggings and sweatshirts.

On the way back to Timothée's apartment, I walk by a little bakery. It's our favorite bakery, one that we've been going to ever since we became friends years ago. I decide to stop in and pick up some chocolate covered strawberries, his favorite. I thank the woman behind the counter and give her an extra tip before skipping out of the store, excited to see Timothée again and give him this little surprise.

When I get up to Timothée's apartment, I knock on the door.

"Wait just a second!" Timothée calls out from somewhere behind the door. There is quite a bit of shuffling and it sounds like Timothée is moving furniture around. At last, he finally opens the door.