café stranger pt. 2 *request*

pt. 2 to the imagine requested by the beautiful @hxlxnmoon ! enjoy! <3

(Your POV)

When I arrive outside the café, I see Timothée already waiting there for me with a two coffees in his hand.

"Hey," I say as I walk up to him. When he notices me, a giant smile spreads across his face.

"Hello, beautiful." My heart does somersaults when he calls me beautiful. "I got you a coffee. I don't know what kind you like, so hopefully this is good."

"You aren't, like, a serial killer or anything, right? This is safe to drink?" I ask only half-jokingly. It's a real threat, ladies!

Timothée chuckles. "No, I am definitely not a serial killer and that is a completely normal coffee."

I take a sip and look up at him. "This is delicious. You did a good job choosing."

"Why thank you."

"So where are we going?"

"I thought we could just walk around, maybe do some shopping, maybe eat some delicious food," Timothée says a bit nervously.

"That sounds amazing," I respond and watch him take a sigh of relief.

We walk side by side, sipping our coffees, stopping in little boutiques, and doing some window shopping. He takes me to a tiny little Italian restaurant for an early dinner and we stop at a handmade chocolate shop for some delicious chocolate.

On the way to the subway station where I need to get on to head back to my apartment, I remember the question I have been dying to ask Timothée since he put his number in my phone.

"Hey, so what does 'lil timmy tim' mean?" I ask. He drops his head and I see him smile, although his cheeks turn red.

"Agh, I forgot about that. Actually, I was kinda hoping you'd forget to ask because the story is so embarrassing."

"Well I have to know now!" I exclaim.

"Fine, fine. So in high school I had to make a video of me rapping for my statistics class and my rapper name was Lil Timmy Tim. It definitely was not one of my finer moments."

I burst out laughing when he tells me. "Oh my God! You have to show me the video! Is it on YouTube or something?"

"Oh no, you don't want to see that."

"I do!"

"Okay, correction. I don't want you to see it."

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad. Pleeease?"

Timothée looks over at me and smiles. "Fine. But only because I think you're cute."

I squeal and watch him pull up the video. He presses play and the rap starts, immediately causing me to burst into a fit of laughter. I start laughing so hard that tears come from my eyes, and I can't stop until we reach the subway station.

"That was amazing," I say as I wipe my tears.

"I'm glad you find amusement in my embarrassing teenage years."

"I've never laughed so hard."

"Well I'm happy to be the one to make you laugh like that," Timothée says a bit more seriously.

I finally gather all my composure and look up at Timothée.

"I had a really good day," I said. "Thank you for everything."

"I had an amazing day, as well. I'd love to do it again sometime."

"Me too."

Timothée and I stare into each other's eyes for a moment and it feels as if we're about to kiss. Suddenly I look away though. It's only our first date, I don't want to get too serious so fast.

"So, um, I better get going," I say.

"Alright," Timothée says. "Can I get a hug for the road?"

"Of course you can."

I lean in and wrap my arms around Timothée's warm body, his own arms sneaking around my waist. He holds me tight. I can smell his woodsy cologne and I feel so right in his arms. I never want to let go. But I have to.

I pull away, my arms still wrapped around him and his still around me. Then, Timothée slowly leans in and places a gentle kiss on my forehead. He lingers for a few seconds, but those seconds feel like hours. A wave of electricity shoots through me and I can feel myself light up when his lips are pressed against me. If this is what it feels like when he kisses my forehead, I can't imagine what I will feel when we kiss for real.

He pulls away and I feel cold without him.

"Really, I had a great time," I say.

"Me too."

I begin walking towards the stairs that lead to the underground station when Timothée calls my name one last time. When I turn around, he has a charming smile on his face.

"Let me know when you get home safe, okay?"

When he says that, I can't stop my own smile from appearing.

"Okay," I say quietly. "I'll call you."

"Can't wait."

And with that, I wave goodbye.

How did this wonderful guy appear in my life?

***

hi! here's pt. 2 to the imagine that @hxlxnmoon requested! hope you enjoyed! (and sorry it took so long!)

here's another reminder to wash your hands, cover your coughs/sneezes, and stay home if you can! don't be spreading coronavirus bc the sooner it goes, the sooner life goes back to normal!

if you are quarantined like pretty much everyone else in the world, why don't you check out my new timotheé book called "mine"! it's a social media fanfic and is pretty different than these imagines, but i rlly think you'll like it!

if you liked this imagine, pls share, follow, and like for more!

have a wonderful day and stay healthy peeps!

much love, lyra <3