more than a one night stand

(Your POV)

The early morning sun pouring into my bedroom wakes me up from a deep sleep. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms and legs, rolling over to check the time on my alarm clock.

When I open my eyes, however, I don't see my alarm clock. In fact, I don't see anything I recognize.

Where the fuck am I? I think to myself, trying my best not to panic.

When I turn around, I see a boy sleeping beside me. His chocolate brown curly hair falls over his forehead and tiny freckles dot his face. His lips are parted slightly and a soft snore sounds from between them. The sun strikes his face at the perfect angle, accentuating his strong jawline. He's the most beautiful human being I've ever seen.

After looking at him for a moment longer, the realization of what happened last night suddenly hits me. I hooked up with him. I search the floor of the bedroom and see our clothes scattered about. My underwear lay right next to the bed.

"Shit," I whisper to myself as I roll out of bed, trying my best not to wake up the boy next to me.

Naked, I gather my clothes off of the floor and try to put them all back on.

"Going so soon?" A raspy voice questions from behind me, startling me and making me jump. When I turn around, the handsome boy is leaning back on his elbows, the sheet just barely covering his hips and the golden sun streaming onto his chest. God, he's so attractive.

Snap out of it, Y/N! I think.

"Uh, yeah," I say, hurriedly sliding my underwear back on.

"I didn't think I was that bad," he says.

"No, no. You weren't bad. You were actually... um, you were actually really good," I say sheepishly. My mind instantly replays last night's events.

We stumbled drunkenly back to his apartment. In the elevator, he pressed me up against the wall and my legs instantly wrapped around his hips. I could feel him getting harder. Our lips connected and we were instantly lost in each other, trying desperately to close the gap between us. When the elevator door opened, he grabbed my butt and carried me directly into his bedroom. Our clothes flew off and we were in the suddenly in the sheets.

He made me feel so good. Better than anyone else has ever made me feel. He was so gentle and considerate of what I wanted, but he also knew when to take the reigns. And when he did take control, boy was it good.

I shake my head, snapping out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"Really? All three times?" He questions. My eyes go wide. That's right. We did it three times.

The boy laughs and runs his fingers through his curls. Why does he have to be so sexy?! If he wasn't this cute, it would be so much easier for me to leave right now.

I quickly finish getting dressed and grab my phone from the nightstand. I pause for a moment, considering if I should ask for his number. I decide against it, though. What if he wanted a no-strings-attached sort of night last night? What if he never wanted to see me again? Besides, we were both drunk and all I can remember of last night was when I slept with him. I don't even know his name, for God's sake!

"Well, thanks for last night," I say as I am about to walk out the door.

"Wait!" he calls out. I stop in my tracks and turn around once again to face him. I look at him expectantly.

"I, um, I just wanted to let you know that you're really beautiful. And I know this is kinda weird because we only met last night and all we really did was have sex, but I was wondering if I could take you out sometime? Like on a proper date. I'd love to get to know you. I mean, get to know you beyond the surface level stuff. Of course, if you aren't into it, that's totally-"

"I'd love to go on a date with you," I say, interrupting his rambling. A gorgeous smile spreads across his face when I say that and he does a little happy dance in his place, making me giggle.

"Can I have your number? So we can set up a time," the boy asks. I recite my phone number and he types it into his phone number.

"It's Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N, by the way," I say when he's about to ask for my name to put with my number.

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Timothée. Timothée Chalamet."

Wow. Even his name is dreamy.

"I look forward to our real date, Timothée Chalamet," I say as I walk out the door. "Thanks for last night."

I can hear him giggle when I leave the room, and right before I open the apartment door to leave, I hear him call for me one last time.

"Hey, by the way Y/N, that was one of the most fun nights of my life!" Timothée calls out.

I smile and leave the apartment without saying another word. In the apartment hallway, I jump around and do a little happy dance.

I'm glad this turned out to be more than a one night stand.

***

bonjour! how are you all doing? i hope you like this imagine! something a lil different, but i like it.

if you'd like to request an imagine for me to write, pm me! i have a few requests going up soon and i have plenty of time to write one for you if you'd like!

thanks for reading! if you did like this imagine, pls feel free to like, share, and follow me for more!

much love, lyra <3