oscars *request*

this imagine was requested by @A_BlackMoon ! enjoy!

(Your POV)

Standing on the Oscar's Red Carpet, I hear dozens of reporters calling my name to get my attention. I try my best to smile and pose for everyone. My agent, who has been following closely behind me the whole time, whispers in my ear and points me in the direction of a reporter for E! News, so I make my way over to her.

"Hello, Y/N! You are looking absolutely gorgeous in that pink dress!" the woman says in a cheery voice.

"Why thank you!" I respond with a smile

"Why thank you!" I respond with a smile. "You look beautiful in your dress, too!"

"Thank you, Y/N! Now, your movie is nominated for Best Picture, how are you feeling about that?"

"I'm feeling pretty good. We all worked super hard on it, so we would like for it to win, but we're also against some other fantastic movies. It'll be a tough competition."

"Also nominated for Best Picture is Timothée Chalamet's movie. There have been rumors circulating that you two are dating. What do you have to say about that?"

"Well, I've never met Timothée in person before, so I can say we definitely aren't dating. But he's a great actor and his movie is great, so it'll be tough between his film and mine."

I answer a few more questions, but the rest of the interview I think about Timothée. What I said was true; we've never met before. But I've seen him in enough movies to know how attractive he is. I've also seen him in so many interviews and he sounds like a genuinely nice guy. It's safe to say that Timothée has been my celebrity crush for a while now.

When the interview is finally over, I continue down the red carpet, stopping here and there for interviews. For some reason though, my mind is on Timothée. Ever since the first interview, I can't seem to get him out of my head. I wish I could meet him, I think.

As if on cue, there is a light tap on my shoulder. When I turn around, I almost pass out. It's Timothée Chalamet!

"Hi!" I say in a breathless voice.

"Hi, Y/N," Timothée says. When he says my name, my heart flutters a little. "I've been a little bit behind you on the red carpet, and I just wanted to introduce myself and say that you look beautiful tonight."

My heart stops. Did Timothée seriously call me beautiful?

"Thank you, you look handsome, too," I say in a calm voice, trying not to give up my excitement.

"And I also wanted to say good luck since we're both nominated for the same Oscar."

"Good luck to you, too. May the best movie win!" I say, making Timothée laugh.