no one compares to you *request*

requested by @sunshvnemila! i hope u like it! <3

(Your POV)

I hop into the comfy hotel bed and snuggle into the covers, pulling the large comforter over my body. I pick up my phone to scroll through Twitter and Instagram for the first time today while Timothée gets into the shower.

I've had a long, busy day in Paris, so it's nice to settle into bed and relax on my phone for a little while. I came with Timothée while he is promoting his new movie Dune. While he was out all day doing promotional interviews, I tagged along. It was fun getting to see him work, and even though he wasn't the biggest fan of doing promotions, I could tell he was still really enjoying himself.

I opened up Instagram and scrolled through my feed, seeing photos from my friends, family, and favorite celebrities, as well as a ton of memes here and there.

I quickly scrolled past a photo, but went back to it because someone in the photo caught my eye. It was a collage of Timothée posing with fans. I realized that the pictures are from earlier today because Timothée is wearing the same outfit.

I can't help but notice how beautiful the fans are. All of them are wearing stunning outfits and look like supermodels. I look down at the outfit I'm wearing, a pair of sweats and an old One Direction t-shirt. I have no makeup on, and don't even get me started on my hair. It's safe to say I look nothing like those girls he took photos with.

The people in the comments seemed to feel the same way I did. Comment after comment, people were mentioning how much more beautiful those girls are than I am.

@stellaxxxx: it's the fact that these girls are way prettier than his actual gf for me

@annabellerose: y/n doesn't even come close to being as pretty as these girls

@timmysbitch: y/n realizing she'll never be as beautiful as these people 👁👄👁

@catluvr69: Timothée is definitely wishing he was dating one of these girls instead of Y/N.

@timotheecalamari: these girls are 😍 but y/n is 🤢

I know I should stop scrolling, but I can't. Almost every single comment says something about how ugly I am compared to these random fans. I feel the tears start to prick at my eyes, but I will myself not to cry. It's just strangers on the Internet, they don't really know anything about me.

Deciding that I've had enough of the hate on Instagram, I close the app and go to Twitter instead.

Big mistake.

Hundreds of people are tweeting me the same pictures of Timothée with those fans, all of them sending me just as much hate as I saw on Instagram.

@wap4timothee: y/n might as well jump off a bridge now because she'll never be as pretty as these girls

@fionagirl: it looks like someone threw battery acid on Y/N's face compared to these girls LMAOOO

@luvtimmyc: Y/N, how does it feel knowing Timothee's fans are so much prettier than you?

I should've known not to open up Twitter. Twitter is like the cyber bullying capital of the Internet, no one ever has anything nice to say. Especially about me.

Just like before, I get sucked into reading all the awful tweets. I can't stop.

This time, I can't hold back my tears. I cry quietly, my entire body wracking from my sobs. I toss my phone to the floor, not even caring if the screen is cracked or not. At this point, I don't want to ever open it again. I'll just get more hate.