how could you? *request*

requested by @MrsSarcasm98 ! hope u like it! <3

(Your POV)

Pulling my car into the studio parking lot, I quickly step out of the driver's seat, closing the door and locking the car behind me. I then scurry through the lot and to the entrance of the movie studio, trying my best to contain my excitement.

Timothée has been in Los Angeles filming for his new movie for a few months now. With me living in New York, it's been hard to schedule a time to come visit. But I was able to get a few days off of work, so I thought I would show up on set and surprise Timothée.

Walking into the air conditioned building, I see Kevin, Timothée's manager.

"Hey, Kev!" I exclaim, extending my arms to give him a quick hug.

"Hey, Y/N. It's nice to finally see you again," Kevin says when I pull away.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too. It's been months! So, does Timothée know I'm here?"

"Nope, he has no clue. I told him I had a phone call so he wouldn't get suspicious when I walked out here. He should be on set right now, he's filming a scene with Eiza today."

When Kevin mentions Eiza's name, my heart sinks a little. Timothée has been working with Eiza González, a talented actress, on this movie from the very first stages of production. I had suspected that their relationship was more than just friendly, but Timothée assured me time and time again that I had nothing to worry about, that they were just friends. So I let it slide and didn't bring up my concerns to him again. Besides, Timothée isn't the type to cheat, right?

"You okay?" Kevin asks, noticing my sudden change in demeanor after he mentioned Eiza.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, plastering a smile on my face. "So, can I go see him now?"

"Of course! Follow me."

I follow Kevin through a maze of hallways, the walls covered in movie posters from past films the studio has produced. A few minutes later, Kevin leads me through a heavy set of doors into a giant, warehouse-like room.

Loud voices echo off the walls, and people run hastily through the large room. There are various scenes set up throughout the room, all part of the movie. Bright lights shine in every direction, making the room feel way hotter than the rest of the building. Who knew movie-making was so intense?

Kevin continues to lead me through the room, finally stopping once we reach some frantic-looking guy with a bulky set of headphones on his head.

"Hey Bill, have you seen Timothée anywhere?" Kevin asks the man.

"He went to his dressing room to relax for a minute before the next shot," Bill responds as he looks back down at the script in his lap.

"Thanks," Kevin says.

Kevin points to a small door on the other side of the room. "Go through that door, his dressing room is at the very end of the hall. You'll see his name on the door."

"Thanks Kevin, you're the best for letting me come."

"Anything for you, Y/N."

I smile to Kevin and then make my way to the door, passing between groups of people and trying my best not to trip on any wires.

When I push my way through the door and enter the much quieter, empty hallway, my heart beat gets faster. It's been months since I've seen him, I hope he won't mind me showing up. I know he's very busy, but I'm praying that he'll save some time for me.