best birthday gift *request*

thanks to @lolaplr for requesting! hope u love it! <3

(Your POV)

I blow out the candles on my birthday cake and look up to see my family smiling at me. They cheer and clap their hands happily as they finish singing "Happy Birthday."

My mom disappears into the living room for a moment and then comes back with a small envelope in her hands.

"Here you go, darling," she says as she hands the envelope to me. I take it from her and smile gratefully. "I think you'll love your gift this year."

I carefully open the envelope to see two tickets inside. I scan the tickets and my eyes go wide. I jump up from my seat and scream excitedly.

"Two VIP tickets to the Dune movie premiere in Philadelphia?! Next week?! I get to meet Timothée Chalamet next week?!" I squeal.

My mother laughs. "I knew you would like it. I waited online for hours for the tickets to go on sale. Luckily I was able to get them. I got two so you can take your sister if you want."

My sister, Lexi, looks over at me hopefully. She's also a huge fan of Timothée.

"Of course she can come," I say, causing Lexi to also jump up and squeal.

I run around the table and give my mom a hug. "Thank you so much, Mom. This is the best birthday gift ever."

*** 1 week later ***

Lexi and I pull up to the theater in Philadelphia where the Dune premiere is being held. It doesn't start until a hour, but there are already hundreds of people lined up along a fence waiting for the stars to arrive. There are tons of paparazzi snapping pictures of the eager fans.

Because Lexi and I have VIP tickets, we get to go behind the scenes and meet the cast before they walk the red carpet. I spot a sign hanging over one of the theater doors saying VIP, so Lexi and I make our way over. A buff man wearing a security badge scans our tickets before letting us inside.

Once we are inside, there is a huge table full of delicious looking desserts. On the other side of the room are a bunch of tables and chairs, which I assume are for the people with VIP tickets and the cast.

Since Lexi and I are the first ones here, we take a seat in the middle of the room. As time passes, more and more people show up. We're all nervous to meet the stars, especially Timothée. I know he won't remember me after tonight, but the thought of meeting him at all makes me nervous. I am just praying I don't embarrass myself too much.

A little while later, the doors open and the whole cast of Dune walks in, resulting in the entire room standing up from their seats and applauding excitedly.

I scan the room for Timothée, hoping he'll want to come sit at my table. Finally, I see Timothée walk through the doors and I swear time stands still.

He brushes his curly locks out of his face and flashes his unbelievably charming smile at everyone. He looks amazing in his suit.

Timothée looks around the room, but his enchanting eyes stop when he sees me. His blue-green eyes bore into mine and I swear he's a staring a hole right through my soul. His pink lips mutter something, and I can't quite figure out what he's saying, but it looks like he says "oh putain de merde," which means "holy shit" in French. I wouldn't have been able to figure that out otherwise, but I'm also fluent in French so I assume that's what he said.

The cast starts to disperse around the room to talk to everyone, and Timothée heads straight for me and Lexi. As he approaches, I feel like my heart is about to explode.