makeover

(Your POV)

Sitting at my vanity, I stare blankly at the countless makeup and hair products scattered around me. I'm trying to get a job as a makeup and hair stylist for an upcoming movie, but I need to practice a bit more before I send in my final portfolio.

There's only one problem: I have no one to practice on.

All of my friends are either out of town or too busy, and I can't use my own face because I need to practice working on someone else. I think for a moment, trying to think of someone who would be able to help me. And then it hits me: I'll ask Timothée!

I quickly rush out of the bedroom and into the living room, where Timothée is laying gracefully across the couch eating junk food and watching TV.

"Hey babe," I say, walking over and kissing Timothée on top of his head. He smiles when I look back down at him.

"Hey, beautiful. What's up?"

"Can you do me just one teeny weeny favor?" I ask.

"Depends what it is," Timothée says, starting to get a little nervous.

"Can I do your makeup?"

Timothée chuckles a little and looks away. "No can do. Remember last time I let you do my makeup? That lipstick wouldn't come off for weeks!"

I giggle at the memory of Timothée's extra bright red lips, but quickly go back to convincing him.

"Hey, I've gotten better makeup since then. And besides, I need the practice if I want to get the job for that new movie. Please?" I say. I hold my hands clasped together in front of my chest and give Timothée a pouty lip and puppy dog eyes. After just a few seconds, Timothée caves.

"Okay, I'll help you. But only because I want you to get that job. And because you're pretty damn cute, too."

I smile and hug Timothée before pulling him off the couch and dragging him to the vanity.

As soon as he sits in the chair, I get to work figuring out what kind of look I want to give Timothée. I finally decide to go for a dramatic smoky eye and get to work right away.

I apply the foundation, concealer, and other face products first before diving into the eyeshadow.

"Okay, close your eyes," I instruct, but Timothée doesn't listen. Instead, he keeps his eyes wide open with a sneaky grin spread across his face. "Timothée I can't do your eyeshadow of your eyes are open."

"But I don't wanna close them."

"Why not?"

"Because then I can't look at you."

"Huh? You can look at me when we're done."

"I know, but I love watching you work. You get so into it. Your eyes get all squinty and you stick your tongue out just a little bit. You looks so cute doing it, and I don't want to close my eyes because then I can't see it anymore."

I stare at Timothée for a few seconds, unable to say anything. I never knew how much he was paying attention to all the little things. I thought he would just sit there and suffer through, but he actually observed me, noticed all the tiny things no one else would care about.

"Well that was so sweet. I had no clue you were paying that much attention," I respond softly.

"Of course. I always pay that much attention to my beautiful baby."

I lean in and kiss Timothée gently on the lips, lingering for a moment before pulling away slowly and hesitantly.

"Nooo," Timothée whines when I pull away. "I want to keep kissing you."

"I want to keep kissing you too. But I'll ruin your makeup. I promise we can pick up where we left off later on," I say with a wink.

Timothée sighs. "Fine."

I get back to work with his makeup, doing his eyeshadow and adding eyeliner and mascara, as well as a little bit of lipstick. When I'm finally finished, I take a step back and smile wide.

"You look so pretty!" I exclaim, admiring the look I just created. I have to say, I did a pretty good job. "Wanna see?"

I spin Timothée around in his chair so he is facing the mirror. On the count of three, he opens his eyes and his jaw drops to the floor.

"Oh my god! BABE! This looks so fucking good! How are you so good at this? Oh my god, I look beautiful! Look at me! Look babe!" Timothée exclaims excitedly.

He stands up and leans closer to the mirror to get a closer look.

"The eyeliner is so good! And my lips look amazing! Babe!"

I sit back and laugh at Timothée, happy that he's so excited. It makes me feel good that he thinks I did a great job, and makes me feel a lot more confident for my job portfolio.

"So you think the producers will like it?"

"Like it? Y/N, they're going to LOVE IT! You are going to blow everyone else out of the water."

Timothée turns back around and hugs me tightly before pulling back and giving me a passionate kiss. When we separate, he takes one look at me and bursts out laughing.

"What so funny?" I ask.

"You've got a little something on your lips," he says, pointing at my reflection in the mirror. I also burst out laughing when I see his dark lipstick staining my lips.

"Oh boy. Let me clean you up and we can finish this with clean faces," I say.

"Sounds like a good idea to me."

***

hi! i'm baaaaack! i hope you enjoyed this imagine! i wrote it on a plane and I was super distracted while writing it so i hope it came out good enough!

thanks for being so patient with me this week! i was checking up everyday to respond to messages/comments and whatnot but i hardly had any time to write, so thanks for being so patient! i will have more imagines coming up almost everyday/every other day now! :)

if you enjoyed this imagine, please don't forget to like, share, and follow me for more! as always, your support means the world to me!!

have a wonderful day/evening!

much love, lyra <3