dune *request*

requested by @moonlightholland22! enjoy luv! <3

(Your POV)

Someone points us to three chairs set against a small background sheet, so I walk over and sit down with two of my cast mates. Timothée, who is also my boyfriend, sits on my right why Zendaya, my sister, sits to my left. We are all in the new movie Dune and this is one of the many interviews we have to do before the premiere.

As we wait for the interviewer to come in, I fiddle nervously with them hem of my sweater. Timothée notices and looks over at me with concern.

"Hey, baby what's wrong?" He asks softly, trying not to get the attention of everyone else in the room.

"Nothing, nothing I'm fine."

"Except you obviously aren't. You can't keep your hands still and you're biting your lip again. I know how you act when you're nervous. You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I look up at Timothée with wide eyes.

"I'm just nervous because I know they'll ask about you and Zendaya," I admit.

When I say that, a look of realization passes across Timothee's face. In the movie, Timothée and Zendaya share a kiss. It's a little awkward since it's my boyfriend and my sister, but I honestly don't care because I know neither of them would ever take it farther than that. But other people don't necessarily have the same mindset as me. I'm just afraid that people won't understand and start bashing Timothée and Zendaya, even though they just did it for the movie.

"Baby, I promise it's going to be okay. We'll handle it. If you just explain, no one will criticize us. I promise," Timothée reassures, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek for comfort.

I nod my head and give him a small smile just as the interviewer comes in. We all stand up to shake her hand and say hello before we all take our seats again.

The interviewer gets into the questions right away, and most of them are just about the movie and filming process in general. It's a typical, boring press interview that none of us really want to be at but we have to go.

We make it through most of the interview without anyone mentioning the kiss, and I think I'm off the hook. But then she pops the question I've been dreading answering.

"So, Y/N, as we all know Timothée is your boyfriend and Zendaya is your sister. The two share a somewhat steamy kiss in the movie, how do you feel about that?"

There it is. I'm not quite sure how I should answer it. I genuinely am not worried about the kiss. I know it was just part of the movie. But I don't want the public to criticize either of them for going through with that scene even though I'm involved too.

"Um, well, it doesn't really bother me," I say at last. "I mean maybe it's a little weird to see my sister and boyfriend kiss but it really doesn't affect me. We actually have a little joke on set where we call them Timdaya, but it's all in good fun."

"So you don't get worried that your sister and boyfriend kissed?"

"No, not really. I mean it was just for the movie. If it wasn't part of the movie, then yeah I'd have a problem with it. But they were just doing their jobs and I trust them both enough to believe that they wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me."

"I don't know how you are so calm about it. If I were you, I would be freaking out."

"Like I said, it's just for the movie, they were doing their job. We have enough respect for each other to know the boundaries," I repeat, trying my best to get my point across.

The interviewer realizes that I really am okay with the kiss and decides to drop the subject. Timothée gives me a reassuring squeeze on the thigh and Zendaya smiles back at me. I'm glad I have them. They're understanding and totally respectful of their boundaries.

The interview comes to an end and we say our goodbyes to everyone, heading out to the limo waiting for us in the street. After making it through a crowd of fans and stopping for a few pictures, we are finally in the quiet privacy of our limo.

"I know you're going to be tired of being asked this question, but you're sure you're okay with the kiss?" Zendaya asks, just reconfirming.

"Yes! I promise I am. I love you guys both and I know you'd never take it any farther than set. I trust you."

Timothée leans over and plants a kiss to my lips, stealing the breath from my lungs.

"Good. Because I like kissing you way, way more," he says, making me giggle. "No offense, Zendaya."

***

hi! this was requested by @moonlightholland22 ! i hope you like it! i know it's kinda shirt but i just wanted to get it up for ya.

reminder that my requests are CLOSED right now (10/31)! i have a lot to catch up on and just can't take any more requests at the moment. if you send it a request right now, i won't write it! so please don't send anything in yet. i'll let everyone know when requests aren't open again.

anyways, please like, share, and follow me for more (if u want lol)! happy halloween, stay safe!

much love, lyra <3