interview

(Timothée's POV)

Waiting backstage, I hear Graham Norton call my name. The crowd starts cheering and I walk out onto the stage, smiling wide and waving to the audience. I shake Graham's hand and say hello to the other guests who will be on the show with me, including John Krasinksi, Saoirse Ronan, and Scarlett Johansson.

"Welcome Timothée, I'm so glad to have you on the show," Graham says and the audience cheers once again. "And apparently so are they." The crowd starts laughing.

"Well, I'm very happy to be here, thank you for having me."

Graham asks me some pretty standard questions about my my new movie and I recite the same answers I share other each person who asks. But then he asks a question that I wasn't expecting.

"And I've heard you have a special someone in your life, isn't that right Timothée?" Graham asks suggestively. The crowd gasps and I know my fave is turning bright red.

"Yeah, yeah. I do have someone special in my life," I respond.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well, her name is Y/N and she's the most amazing person I've ever met in my life. She's insanely smart and beautiful. And she has a heart of gold. If she could help every single person on this planet, she would. She's also really funny, too. I never laugh harder than I do when I'm with her."

I don't even realize I'm rambling until I look over at Graham, who has a surprised look on his face.

"Wow! That was more than I was expecting to get out of ya!" Graham explains.

"I could talk about her all day," I say.

"Yeah, that's so true," Saoirse adds.

"Oh really, is that so?" Graham questions, more intrigued.

"Oh definitely. Whenever we're on set together or at an interview or something, Timothée is always talking about her. Anyone who has a brain can realize that he's head over heels for Y/N. It's really sweet," Saoirse says making me blush even harder.

"Aw, this makes me love you even more!" Graham explains. "Too bad Y/N has you."

"She does, she's got me wrapped around her finger," I say.

"Look at him blush! He's so red!" John calls out, pointing to my tomato red face.

"That's how you know he's in love," Scarlett says.

"What can I say? I'm a lucky guy," I say.

The crowd cheers and awws at my comment. After all this talk about Y/N, I can't wait to go home and see her. We finish the rest of the interview, moving away from the topic Y/N and onto other stuff. The whole time, though, she is on my mind. God, what I would do to run off this stage just to be near her right now.

Finally the show ends and I wave goodbye to the audience. I say goodbye to the other guests on stage and thank Graham and his producers for having me.

After I gather my things, I make a beeline for the door. Time to go home and see my beautiful Y/N.

***

greetings! i don't know how i feel about this one, but i spent too long writing it to not post.

if you enjoyed, pls like, share, and follow me for more!

much love, lyra <3