jealous

(Your POV)

"Do you want another drink?" Timothée asks as he takes the empty glass from my hand.

"Yes please, if you don't mind," I respond.

"Of course I don't," Timothée says. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and gives me his charming smile before squeezing through the crowd in the direction of the bar.

As I sit at the table alone, I watch all the people around me. Most of them are completely wasted and won't remember a second of tonight, but there are some people, like me, who are having fun just watching everyone else get drunk and do reckless things.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I feel someone tapping on my shoulder. Expecting it to be Timothée, I turn around with a huge smile on my face. My smile disappears, however, when I realize it's not Timothée who tapped me.

A tall, muscular man with shiny blonde hair and bright blue eye towers over me, looking down at me with a bright smile and deep dimples.

"Hi," I say, not really sure what this guy could want.

"Hello. My name is Chad," the boy says, reaching out his hand for me to shake. I almost roll my eyes right in front of him. Of course he's a Chad. He looks exactly what you would imagine a Chad to look like. But I hold myself back, trying not to judge a book by its cover.

"I'm Y/N," I say as I shake his hand.

"I just wanted to say that I've been glancing over here all night. You're the prettiest girl here by far."

"Oh, thank you," I say as I search the area for Timothée. "That's very nice, but I'm here with my boyfriend, actually."

"Where? I don't see another guy anywhere."

"Well he went to get us more drinks."

"So now is the perfect time to get outta here. You and me."

"No thank you," I say. I turn back and face the other direction. I don't feel like having this conversation. There's no way I would ever go home with another guy, especially someone like Chad.

"Oh come on, baby. Let loose a little. I'll give you a good time, I promise," Chad says as he grabs my shoulder and spins me back around aggressively.

"Y/N?" I hear Timothée ask from behind me. When I look back at him, he has a disappointed look on his face.

"Timothée, it's not what it looks like, I promise. I've been trying to tell him to go away."

"Y/N..."

"I swear, Timothée," I say sternly.

"Yeah, she honestly has dude," Chad says, his hand still gripping my shoulder.

"So why are you still here?" Timothée asks.

"She's too sexy to just give up on like that. Hey, why don't the three of us do something fun, if you know what I mean..." Chad says, wigging his eyebrows.

"What the fuck? She said go away, so go away."

"Make me."

Timothée steps up to Chad and Chad takes his hand off my shoulder. Chad seems to be getting a little nervous now that Timothée is so close. He takes a few steps back.

"Get. The fuck. Away." Timothée growls. A smirk suddenly appears on Chad's face and he pushes Timothée back, causing him to bump into someone behind him.

"Guys, come on. Timothée, be the bigger person and walk away," I plead.

Timothée looks at me once, and I can see in his eyes that he contemplates just leaving the situation alone. But then his eyes move to one of the drinks he just brought over from the bar and the look in his eyes disappears.

Timothée grabs the drink, a vodka cranberry, and splashes it onto Chad's face. The bright red liquid streams down Chad's face and along his white fraternity shirt. Chad screeches and it looks as if he's about to cry. Everyone else in the bar goes silent.

"What the fuck? My Kappa Sigma shirt! It's ruined!" Chad cries. He stomps his foot on the ground a runs through the crowd of people that have formed around us.

I take Timothée's hand and pull him down into the chair next to me. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly.

"Timothée, I promise I wasn't going to do anything with that buffoon. I didn't even consider it," I say. "I love you and value what we have way too much to do something like that. You know that."

"I know. I know. It's just- I don't want other people thinking they can do things with you," Timothée says as he plays with my hand in his.

"You have no reason to be jealous. You're my person."

"I love you, Y/N. So much."

"I love you too, Timothée."

***

hey! quick lil imagine for ya. it's kinda like my other one i wrote a few weeks ago, but this one is better lmao

i have a few requests coming up, too! if u wanna make ur own request, just pm me!

if you enjoyed this imagine, pls like, share, and follow for more. thank you!

much love, lyra <3