Parker Residence

----- January 10th, 2012 - Queens, New York -----

Y/N's POV

I was standing in front of the door to the apartment of the kid whose supposed to tutor me. How'd I get into this mess? oh right I joined World War II.

I move the glasses SHIELD had gotten me down the bridge of my nose. For protection they said. But what the hell is a pair of glasses gonna do? 

I look through the wall to see a woman in the kitchen. I gotta say, she's really fucking hot.

I look further through the apartment to see a kid sitting on the couch. He was playing something on the TV.

I sigh ready to get this over with and knock on the door. I hear the woman tell the kid to get off the game.

As I stood there waiting, I listened to the cars and people go by the building in the evening. I wonder what I'm gonna say if either of them mention my height. I bet it'll happen within a few seconds.

Eventually the door opens, the woman from the kitchen was standing there. She nearly said something but hesitated. 

"Hi, You must be Y/N?"

"The one and only," I tell her while smirking.

She motions for me to come inside and I do, "You're um.. Quite tall for your age."

There it is, I knew it was gonna happen. And in the first few seconds too.

"You aren't the first to mention. My parents are Dutch, and they're tall even by Dutch standards." And where the hell did I pull that information from? My ass?

"Well, my name is May and if you need anything just let me know. I think Peter is in his room over there," She points to one of the rooms.

I look over at the couch to see the kid, who I now know is Peter, was missing.

I head over to the room. The door was open so I walked in to see Peter standing on a ladder. He was sticking his head and arms into a little door on his ceiling. He was aggressively shoving something in there.

"Whatcha doing up there?," I ask.

There was a bang of what sounded like him hitting his head on something. He slowly comes down, nervously smiling and rubbing the side of his head.

May yells from the other room, "What was that noise?!"

Peter looks out the door at her, "Nothing, Aunt May! I just dropped my AT-AT!"

He turns to me, looking upward a bit considering I'm like 8 inches taller than him, "Heyy, Y/N. I didn't know you'd be coming today."

I move over and sit in a chair he had in his room, "You know who I am? I could've just been a complete stranger."

"Well, I have seen you around school a few times.. very few."

"And I'd like to keep it that way. The less time I spend there the better," I tell him.

I look over to his desk to see a chess board. I start playing against myself, while Peter thinks of a response to my apprehension of school. 

I can hear his heartbeat.