Battle of New York

----- May 4th, 2012 11:37 AM - Upper East Side, New York -----

== Third Person POV ==

Iron Man speeds towards the incoming army, shooting at them. The Chitauri fire back at him. He fires more blasts, spinning out the way, dodging the exploding debris.

Iron Man continues flying higher. 

BAM! 

He is hit by a Chitauri hovercraft. He rights himself and releases mini-missiles at the Chitauri, blowing a few up.

But Y/N appears behind them, catching the ones he missed and throwing them at the rest.

__________

Loki walks out on the pad, his Asgardian armor materializing as he looks out over the chaos below. 

Suddenly, Thor lands lower on the platform.

"Loki, turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!"

"You can't. There is no stopping it. There is only the war!"

"So be it."

Loki leaps at Thor and the two begin to fight, a blast from Loki's scepter sending one of the letters of STARK falling to the ground.

__________

The quinjet flies toward Stark Tower, which is beaming the blue stream to the sky.

Over his comms, Tony hears Natasha, "Stark, we're on your three heading north east."

"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Y/N got here way before you. Swing up park, we're gonna lay 'em out for you.

Iron Man flies fast, Y/N just ahead of him, leading a troop of Chitauri, past Stark Tower -- where Thor and Loki are still fighting each other.

They fly around the building, and take a sharp turn -- causing some of the troop to crash.

Barton and Natasha are piloting the quinjet. 

They release the canon gun. 

Iron Man and Superman fly past them at high-speed and they release continuous fire at the troop of Chitauri in front of them. They fly through the smoke and up to Stark Tower.

"Sir, we have more incoming," Jarvis tells Tony.

"Fine," he mumbles before saying to Y/N, "Let's keep them occupied."

The quinjet comes around a building, blasting the army who are firing at them. One of the wings are grazed by Chitauri gunfire. 

Loki smashes Thor's head into glass on the catwalk of Stark Tower. They still fight.

"Nat!," Clint yells.

"I see 'em."

Meanwhile, Loki spots the jet. 

He throws Thor to the floor, then blasts one of the jet's rotor blades with his scepter and it catches fire. Thor sees and charges, angrily, at Loki and tackles him as the quinjet falls through the air. 

Loki and Thor throw punches.

Natasha and Barton hold on for their dear lives. Cap grabs ahold of the roof as the plane grazes buildings. 

But they come to a stop midair.

Y/N was holding onto the burning wing and eases them down to the ground.