Welcome to Knowhere

----- August 3rd, 2014 - The Milano/Knowhere -----

"Heads up! We're inbound." 

They all watch as they head towards a giant glowing severed-head.

"Woah," Peter mumbles.

Drax asks, "What is it?"

"It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being," Gamora explains, then says to Rocket, "Be wary headed in, rodent. There are no regulations whatsoever here." 

Rocket pilots the Milano and enters 'Knowhere, Mining Colony'. Y/N stared down out the window, where people populate the giant head.

Droids and mini-ships whiz about the place.

----- August 3rd, 2014 - Knowhere -----

"Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. The bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws."

The group walking around in the streets of Knowhere. The others were clustered together as Y/N ran around the place like a kid in a candy store. He ran back to them eating some sort of exotic alien fruit.

Peter starts falsely boasting, "Well, I come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde and John Stamos."

"It sounds like a place which I would like to visit," Drax admits.

Y/N rolls his eyes and tells Drax as he eats his fruit, "Billy the Kid was shot and killed at 21. Bonnie and Clyde were 22 and 25 when they were also shot and killed, and Bonnie cheated on her husband with Clyde. As for John Stamos.. uh John Stamos is just an actor."

Drax looks over at Peter when he says, while a group of kids come running through them, "Watch your wallets."

A young girl walks up to Groot. He grows a flower in his hand, plucks it and gives it to her before walking off with the others.

"Your buyer's in there?," Rocket questions Gamora as they head towards a bar.

"We are to wait here for his representative."

"This is no respectable establishment. What do you expect us to do while we wait?," asks Drax as they walk towards the entrance.

__________

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Y/N, Drax, Rocket and Groot were inside.

Drax and Rocket are already drunk and still drinking as they gamble away at a table. Y/N and Groot sit near them drinking as well, Y/N comforting Groot after he witnesses a creature brutally murder and devour another creature on the table.

"Yahoo!," Rocket shouts.

Fire spits up from the table as the Orloni dodge around it. But the bigger Orloni catches up to the other and devours it whole after tossing it up in the air.

Drax screeches, "My Orloni has won, as I win at all things! Now, let's put more of this liquid into our bodies."

"That's the first thing you said that wasn't bat-shit crazy!," Rocket yells back at him.

Y/N grins at this before looking off out the window noticing the two others.

__________

Peter and Gamora are on the balcony of the bar.

Peter leans against the railing as Gamora sharpens her blades.