Sacking on Asgard

----- November 12th, 2013 - Asgard -----

A few Asgardian physicians attempt to study Jane and the Aether within her. She lies on a table as what looks like dust in the shape of her body is pulled out of her.

Jane pokes at it, "What's that?"

"Be still," one of them tells her as they smack her hand down.

Thor watches with one of the nurses as they examine Jane. Y/N is about as ensnared in the machine as Jane is.

"This is not of Earth, what is it?," Thor asks the nurse.

"We do not know, but she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her."

The nurse turns and walks away as Thor looks at Jane with worry. Thor walks up next to Y/N as he attempts to also poke at the machine, only to have his hand smacked away as well.

"That's a quantum field generator, isn't it?," Jane asks.

The physician studying her just tells her, "It's a Soul Forge."

"Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?," Y/N asks her.

The physician looks away from the Soul Forge and at both Y/N and Jane, "...Yes." 

The two of them whisper, "Quantum field generator."

They high five each other as Thor smiles at them.

"My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely?"

Odin has entered the room. The physicians quickly back away from the Soul Forge. A frown forms on Y/N's face.

"She's ill," Thor explains as Odin walks closer.

"She is mortal. Illness is their defining trait."

"I brought her here because we can help her."

Odin continues walking but stops once he rounds the other side of the Soul Forge, "She does not belong here in Asgard anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table."

Jane sits up and looks at Thor, "Did he just...?," She snaps to Odin, "Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Odin. King of Asgard. Protector of the Nine Realms."

"Oh. Well, I'm-"

Odin cuts her off, "I know very well who you are, Jane Foster."

Jane turns to look at Thor, "You told your Dad about me?"

"Something is within her, father, something I have not seen before," Thor tells him.

"Her world has its healers, they're called doctors, let them deal with it."

Y/N snorts at that, "I doubt the Doctors of Earth can handle something like that."

Odin's eyes dart toward Y/N as he now leans against the Soul Forge with a smirk on his face. They all sit in silence for a couple seconds until Odin turns back to Thor.

"Bringing the girl here was one thing. But him? I explicitly told you not to," He tells Thor before saying to the Guards, "Guards, take them back to Midgard."

"I really wouldn't do that if I were you," Y/N says, without actually caring if they listened.

Despite the warning, two guards approach Jane and go to grab her, but the Aether from within her sets off again throwing the two guards aside.

Thor leans down and tenderly touches Jane, "Jane, are you alright?" 

Jane nods her head.

Odin quickly comes up to the other side of her and inspects the energy force running through Jane's body, "That's impossible."