Tommy

As I dragged my luggage behind me, I remembered everything as flashes of me and her flipped in my head. No matter how hard I try to forget, I just can't. She'll always be a part of me, but it never worked out. I guess it's for the best, us falling out I mean. She always encouraged me to follow my dreams and to pursue what made me happiest. I'm doing just that, but not for her. For me and Toby and Will. Mainly for me though.

I threw the suitcase in the trunk of my car along with the duffle bag holding extra clothes. My dad carried out the boxes filled with my computer and PC setup. Luckily i had Jack, Tubbo, and Will helping him carry the more heavier objects. I tried to help, but dad wouldn't let me.

"Tommy! We're moving in together!" Tubbo yelled as he jogged towards me. The smile on his faze wiped me completely devoid of my pensiveness and train of thought of her.

"I know man! It's exciting!" I yelled in response, matching his excitement.

Once the cars were parked, Jack and Will started off on their own journey's towards Tuboo and I's new apartment. We were rather excited, or well ni was at east.

"Tom," My mother started, "Stay safe. Drive safely. Text me when you get there and make sure you eat something."

"I will, Mum. Stop worrying about me." I smiled.

"I'll always worry about you." She said with an eye roll. I laughed and hugged my parents before Tubbo and I were on our way.

Five seconds down; five hours left to go.

As we finally pulled up to the complex, the sky was dark and the building seemed lifeless. Though it was nearing 10 at night and the only apartment that seemed to have lights on was ours, maybe. I couldn't really tell.

"Toby. Toby, we're here. Wake up, come on." I said in between my yawns, nudging him awake.

"Huh? Huh, whAt what?" Tubbo asked frantically as he sdat up.

"Get up, wanker, we're here." I opened the trunk and started grabbing bags as Tubbo still tried to wake up. Once we had everything in our hands, I locked the door and ascended the stairs towards the main entrance. We asked for the other key to our apartment before walking into the elevator.

"Do you remember the floor, Tubbo?"

"Seven, because our apartment is 7B."

"I thought it was B7."

"Maybe it is. I don't know."

"You're no fuckin help." I huffed before patting my pockets for my phone. I phoned Will and asked him the apartment number as he was already inside setting things up. Why he insisted to do so, i have no clue, but i am not complaining in the slightest. Less work for me and Tubbo in the end, so whatever.

"You're right, it's 7B." I said as we ascended towards the seventh floor.

"See look, I am smart."

"Yeah, so smart you dropped out."

"I didn't like it anymore!" He yelled in offense and I laughed. As we walked the hallway towards our apartment, all I felt was relief and happiness. It felt like a weight was lifted off of my chest and I could breathe properly for the first time in a long time. We entered the apartment to find Jack and Will eating pizza and watching a film.