Tommy

Fallon Rose |

No Results

Rose |

No Results

Delilah Rose |

No Results

Fallon Delilah |

No Results

Delilah |

Del <3 @delilahs.world
Lilac @delilahs.lilacs
Delilah :) @de.lilah

The shock radiated through my body as I found her account, or what could possibly be her account. I clicked each profile hesitantly, finally finding her profile. It was filled with pictures of her. They were both new and old. I recognized some but others I didn't. For example her newest photo as well as her profile picture. They had to be new. She looked happy in all but one picture where she was crying. She did the thing she always does when she's sad. I bet it made her laugh like it always used to.

I sighed, clicking the link in her bio

I sighed, clicking the link in her bio. As my eyes scanned the page pulled up on my phone, I noticed a bunch of vlogs of her in different places. The most recent being in New York. Before that were little vlogs of her and Ranboo or her and Techno. Before I could dive any deeper, I clicked my off button and let the room fall into complete darkness.

My eyes drifted shut and i was finally at peace. It was the first night I didn't dream about her. About how she made me feel. It felt like a weight got lifted off of my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a while. I didn't want to move just yet, I just wanted to bask in the silence and peace. That was unfortunately not going to happen as Toby walked into my room and jumped on my bed.

"Awww! That hurt man!" I groaned whilst laughing as well. He landed right on top of me, he started laughing too.

"You alright? You've been sleeping all day." He pointed out, making the laughter die down rather quickly.

"Yeah, I just didn't get any sleep last night." I replied with a smile.

"You're room looks good. Oh can i turn on your lights?!" He asked, getting overly excited. I nodded and handed him the remote. He turned them on and it immediately went to the purple lights. Tubbo acted like he didn't know why I had them on Purple instead of Blue or Red like I used to.

"Why don't we go work on the living room? That or my room, leave the big work for the big kids." He said with a laugh. I agreed and we walked towards his bedroom which was directly across from mine.

Toby and I worked all day on his bedroom. It was finally done by the time it hit 11 at night. We both collapsed on his bed and sighed. We were exhausted, that much I knew. As my eyes started to drift shut, I heard the bedroom door open.

"Hey, is Tom asleep?" Wilbur asked. I smelled food, but my body wouldn't let me up. My eyes weren't willing to open now.

"Yeah, he kinda just knocked out a few minutes ago." Toby replied.

"He's been missing her a lot recently. I can tell. He's really distraught over it too."

"Yeah, I know Will. I don't think this is just something that'll go away with time. They were both so involved with one another." Toby said with a small sigh. My hearing started to cut out after that and I remember nothing beyond what Toby said.