Tommy

I didn't sleep the night prior. Everything whizzed through my head as more and more just piled on top.

Apparently last night I ended up unprivating my playlist, the only thing I have to myself. Twitter started going crazy over it as I have it set so they can see what I'm listening to. They went to the playlist and found everything ive been using to cope for the past two years. Not something I enjoyed very much. Especially when all of my friends hopped on making fun of me too.

I really just hated everyone and everything. I just decided to go on a drive by myself. I know Will told me not to do that anymore without letting anyone know, but I couldn't sit here and take it anymore. I locked down my spotify, turning off all settings and reprivating my account. I deleted twitter for the time being and just shut down my phone entirely.

I drove around Brighton for two hours, by the time I was done it was nine in the morning. While my adrenaline rush told me to continue, the bags under my eyes told me to stop. I ended up going back to the flat reluctantly. As I ascended in the elevator I could tell today wasn't going to go well. But hell, I have nothing else to lose.

I walked into the flat and everyone was crowded into the living room. They all look at me and suddenly I feel like I'm on trial.

"Where were you?"

"Are you okay?"

"I told you not to leave!"

"We thought you died!"

"Are you okay, Tommy?"

"We're here for you."

"Don't do that shit again!"

"What were you thinking?"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, making everyone shut up abruptly. All of the talking at once was overwhelming me and making me go insane.

"Im literally eighteen years old. Im not gonna just go off and kill myself or put myself in danger! I know better than to fucking do that! Can you all calm the fuck down?! Im fucking fine!"

After my little rant session to them, Aimsey walked up and hugged me. I didn't know that I needed a hug until she hugged me and I almost broke down in tears. Soon after, Will and Tubbo came up to hug me while everyone else just backed down. They both whispered apologies and afterward everything went back to normal.

Or well, whatever "normal" it is to be me at this moment.