Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

On the plane to California with a broken heart is not something I ever wanted to do. Because for the first time in 2 years getting back together seemed so utterly impossible. I cut my North Carolina trip short, as I was supposed to stay for a week but only stayed for two days.

Those two days were amazing but every second he was in my head. The habit that I should've broken months or even years ago has now caught up. I couldn't wait to be home, I couldn't wait to see Eret and then go home for christmas. I needed to be with my family. I needed to be with Techno.

I went out to lunch with Eret and made some tiktoks with him before I was getting picked up. Eret was busy because it was so close to Christmas so we couldn't hang out for long. I waited for my ride to arrive and when it did I didn't know what to do.

As soon as I saw him I ran to him and broke down. It didn't take a lot for him to figure out that it had finally happened, that I finally cracked underpressure and couldn't hold up a front anymore.

"Rose, it's okay." Ranboo hugged me tightly as I sobbed into his arms. He didn't try to move, he didn't want to move, not with me in the current state I was in. He didn't expect me to break, and if i did, he didn't expect it this badly.

I cried in his arms standing in front of his car till no tears came out. He made sure I was okay before opening the car door for me and putting my bags in the car. He then got in the driver's seat and started driving to his house. Our driving playlist was on which helped me calm down a bit.

Every little thing that ever happened with him played in my mind at once. All at once and it felt horrible.

His smile

His stupid jokes

The way his face would light up when he talked about something he loved

The way he cared about people he loved

How he interacted with his friends and family

The way he treated me

The way he cared for me

They way he smiled at me

The way he looked at me

The way he talked to me

The way he loved me.

And everything hit once more. And again, and again. I was in too deep. I was always in too deep. He was always everything I needed. But we both were not ready and now he has moved on.
I walked into Ranboos house and greeted his parents before walking to his room and throwing myself on his bed, crying.

"Fallon.." Ranboo softly sat on the edge of his bed and slowly rubbed the girls back.

"I'm so done with everything and everything. I don't know what to do anymore. I can no longer hold myself back until I'm behind closed doors. I cry everywhere now, everything I see somehow in one way shape or form reminds me of him. And i fucking hate it! I fucking hate him. I fucking hate him so much because i love him. I hate the way that after two fucking years he has a grab on me. After two fucking years i am still i love with him. After two fucking years i wish i didnt do what i did when i was a stupid kid. After two fucking years i knew i would always mess up eventually. And after two fucking years I wish that he was still in love with me in the way that I still love him."

Ranboo stopped everything that he was doing and sat there folding his arms. He was quiet. Strangely quiet.

"Then what the fuck are we doing here Fallon?"