Tommy

"I'm gonna put this in the bluntest way possible. You've been a real dick lately." Tubbo blurted out. Will nudged him slightly but he just continued. "What? You mean to tell me he hasn't?"

"I know I have been. I'm trying to get my emotions under wraps but it's not been successful." I explained as best as I could.

"Is this about-"

"Yeah, Will, it's always about her. It always will be about her, man. She's literally the love of my life. I'm so beyond fucking in love with her and always have been. I always will be and it's just been proven to me in the last two years! She just has a hold on my heart and every passing day it's like she squeezes harder and harder and just fucking harder! She's never even coming back either! She's gone and now I have to get over her all over again while she's out living her life! I never even wanted to leave her in the first place! And now she's out meeting all of my friends and I'm here trying not to feel the fact that my heart is being ripped out just like it was two god damn fucking years ago!" I exclaimed, my voice getting louder and louder.

"Did i tell you guys i mailed letters. For the last few weeks, months, years, I've been mailing letters to her. I've been writing them for years though. I just recently sent them all and today I sent the last one. I wrote it last week and I've been contemplating sending it for the past week. It's just been really hard convincing myself to get over her. I'm done now though, she's probably with someone else anyway. We were too early, but now I'm too late. Never thought it'd be so hard, though."