Tubbo

It's my MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY BITCH! I walked into Tommy's room and decided to jump on him once again. It was rather painful for the both of us, but now I'm nineteen and it's definitely an achievement.

"Good morning big birthday man!" Tommy yelled. His mood seemed to increase these past few days after ranting to us. Will and I were happy he had that freedom again. Tommy hugged me and tackled me onto the hardwood floor. He still hasn't gotten a bed frame which was fortunate for me as it was such a short fall.

"Happy birthday Tubbo!" Wilbut yelled, walking into the bedroom. He joined the floor hug as I was laid down underneath them both. We all had our fun and it was probably one of the best days ever. Tommy and I ended up setting up the filming room while Wilbur went out and did something. We got it ready for filming as well as making it an accessible spare bedroom. Tommy knew something was up, I could tell. I just let it pass as if I didn't notice. Tommy then took me out to go get his car from the shop and then took me to lunch.

I had an amazing day. I was surrounded by the people who loved me and it was just great. The only thing I'd change was my family's absence.

"Hey Toby, I have a surprise for you!" Wilbur yelled from the kitchen. I walked out and found Lani and Teagen sitting at the bar with my mum and dad behind them. Yeah, today was a good fucking day.

As the hours passed, a smile genuinely never left my face. I let Lani and Teagen have my room while I shared Tommy's with him and my parents went to sleep at the hotel room they have for the next week.

"Thank you for a good birthday Tom. I appreciate it." I whispered. He hummed in response and before I knew it he was asleep. Just as I was going to sleep, my phone started ringing it. I answered it tiredly and heard Ranboo's voice rushing me quietly.

"Hey, what is your address? I'm mailing your birthday present and I need the address."

"Haven't I given it to you?"

"Yes, I just need it double checked."

"Okay, I'll text it to you. I'm tired though, and can't stay up much longer. Also Tom is asleep."

"Alright, happy birthday man. I love you."

"I love you too, thank you."

I hung up the phone and texted him my address, slipping into a deep sleep.