Tommy

Dear Delilah (it's weird to call you that)
12-2-22
I know it seems stalkerish of me, but I found your instagram the other day. You seem to be doing great. It's been a few days since I last wrote to you. I've already sent that letter in the mail so it should get to you in about a week. Your lack of response just makes this an outlet type of thing I guess. I presume you either toss them, don't read them, or just ignore them. That or you're not even home. I completely forgot you were traveling. I guess that makes it even more of an outlet instead of a "oh my god fallon come back". I don't want that anyway. Not the you not coming back, but the way it's made out to be. If you come back it'll be at your own free will, not because I sound desperate. I really do miss you. We moved into the flat completely. It's really just me, Will and Toby now. When we all stream it tends to echo like in the background sometimes. So for like MCC if one of us screams it'll be heard in other streams and it's kinda funny. Techno tells me you're doing well. Or well, Phil tells me you're doing well. Techno and I never talk about you. It goes silent between us a lot and I think it's because he has no intentions of wanting to hurt you nor me and we both hurt each other. Does that make sense? I don't know, I just feel a bit distant with him and I hate it. I blame myself for it, I couldn't ever blame you. Sometimes I feel as though if i would have kept my mouth shut none of this would have happened and you'd be moving in with me and toby and will and i'd be holding you in my arms and we'd be together forever.but that's not how it was meant to be. I keep hoping you'll come back. I keep wishing for your presence again. I just know it's not plausible. I miss you and for the record, I never stopped loving you despite what you think. I might stop writing to you soon though as it's just reopening that wound day in and day out. Anyway, I'm cutting this letter off. Goodbye, lilah.
Always and Forever
Tom Simons