Wilbur

I walked into the dark flat, letting Tommy and Tubbo go to their individual rooms. I told them I'd order pizza and we'd watch a film. After Tommy's confession, I couldn't help but feel bad for making fun of him a few weeks ago. I saw the spotify tweets and just thought he was purposely playing with the fans, turns out he wasn't and he was genuinely broken hearted.

I phoned the pizza place and put in an order for one large cheese pizza and a litre of coke. As soon as I put my phone down, it started ringing again. I expected it to be anyone other than the person who called. He never calls me, meaning something is wrong.

"Techno, what's wrong?"

"Fallon is in North Carolina right now. She's going to New York next but I feel like something is wrong. I just feel it."

"I'm sure she's fine man."

"No, I know she is. I just, i have a bad feeling. Karl just texted and told me she left but didn't tell him where she was going. I feel like I should go to New York. I need to go to New York."

"Now wait, hold on Techno. Is this a good idea?"

"There's a box of letters here for her from, Tom. I can't not tell her about them. We spend every Christmas in New York, why would it change all of a sudden."

"Wait, okay does Fallon know anything about the letters?" I asked, now feeling my heart beat faster and faster.

"No, nothing. It's probably something to get back at her for the letter she sent But i don't think Tom would do that to her so wha-

"No, you idiot! They're love letters! He's been writing them for two years, mate! She needs to see those! Okay go to New York like in a day or so, just in case she's coming to see you. Give her to me and after that make sure she goes to New York."

"Will, you're literally insane! I hate planes!"

"You were just saying how you had to get on one!"

"Well, yeah but-"

"No buts! I'm booking the flight for two days from now and you're gonna go! End of argument! She needs to see the letters, Techno." I said before hanging up the phone. This will either be a disaster, or it'll end in one of the best relationships I will ever come to witness.